FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!

Our server speeds have been going tits up the last 48 hours due to the insane increase of users - We haven't been able to meet demand (this happens all the time in the growth stage) - We will have 5 new servers today, 10 new on Monday OR Tuesday and another 10 coming end of next week - That should bring the speed, user-ability and happiness up for our service. We sincerely apologize for the temporary "slow down" - Soon fixed! :)

Levac109: That has already been noted ;)

n4pst3r: We are currently developing our own file manager. Estimated time has been set to around end of June or beginning of July. I will of course have some updates with this in the near future.

Sniffdog: Can you PM me your username - I'll get someone to take a look into the account why your files have been pending for hours.

Thanks and keep it coming
-Ricky

Yeah this is a great filehost guys, not just another HF wannabe.

I will be adding fileserve to DDL0.com's linkbot soon (when I get time)

Same with me. I want a rapidleech plugin as well. :/ It will be really useful.

To Ricky: You got an awesome file hosting there mate ;) It simply rocks... I like its dashboard and File Manager, really useful. :) I will be waiting for your desktop app and rapidleech plugin. :D

Guys...We are currently looking into this - Hopefully we should have it either later today OR early next week.

Amz: I dont own it - I just work for FS ;) We get our bonuses end of year so we're all busting balls if all goes good! :)

Erm, also regular upload (web) provides a lot of failed files the past 48 hours.
Output getting / instead of fileserve.com/1234/xcv

Really strange, and I even try reuploading on failed file (custom script), then it doesn't fail but still outputs /

Servers are all under extreme stress (BW issue) - That's why we are getting 5 new added today. Should solve the problem "temporarily" until Monday or Tuesday and you should be back in business with the uploading :)

@Coon:

Could you provide me with a few screenshots of the output stuff you were talking about in the topic?

Email me @ ricky [at] fileserve*com --- First thought it was server / BW issue, but after re-reading it, I don't think thats the issue. Let me know, so we can solve this :)

Thanks
-Ricky

SOrry! Pals For LATE REPLY , I can do make Fileserve UPLOAD /DOWNLOAD/PREMIUM DOWNLOAD PLUGIN. BUt for that i need a Premium account for premium download Plugin. Upload and Free download Plugin will Be make available to all Ppl of WJ who wanna Use for personal Purposes , I will charge to only those ppl who Use it for Commercial purposes or Connected with any Hosting company.

Sniffdog , My name is Suggested 2-3 times in this thread , so its my duty to Make My opinion here. If you dont need my opinion, please dont see my reply and carry on with the thread, Hope other people will Value my opinion and reply

Regards,

**DEVILZ**

yeah from past few days i getting some problem its not working for me but i try just few mints ago and it works

will looking forward to upload to fileserve :)

i hope it would be better then hotfile new account earning :(

Every Good Thing Comes to End one Day , Same thing .....You can see with HOTFILE.com.......First he lured all uploaders then Kicked all Users By IP BANN.

Did I ever mention your name or said your input was not needed? I just made a remark regarding the ease of RU for RS and HF. If you solely use these two a plugin is not needed. But that was IMHO. Stuff it.

Sniffdog , My name is Suggested 2-3 times in this thread , so its my duty to Make My opinion here. If you dont need my opinion, please dont see my reply and carry on with the thread, Hope other people will Value my opinion and reply

**DEVILZ**

'
You can see with HOTFILE.com.......First he lured all uploaders then Kicked all Users By IP BANN. '

This is the fault of uploaders / leechers. These premium accounts are primarily created for people to download and use stuff. Not too leech them from RL or RDPs. Most casual downloaders will not be affected by these IP bans.

Regards,

Actually , I created The Upload and FREE DOWNLOAD PLUGIN for this site already and Using them On TEST basis, and They are working fine upto a level.....
I will give it all needed people , when i do check them thoroughly and finds them Completed in all MEans ...

Secondly , I dont need Any $$$ , NO MONEY INVOLVED until User is using my plugins for Private/Personal usage..Rapidleech Forum Still have some FREE PLUGINS makers, so Dont Defame It Here !, but if you have any suggestions regarding Develeopment OF rapidleech forum ,YOu are welcomes and i will implement them in No time , if liked and Practically Possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back