FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
COMMERCIAL Usage of plugin Means :-
Used for Creating Money by reselling.
Used By Rapidleech Hosting Sites as Exclusive feature
Usage Of Plugin By Rapidleech Hosting site with there Own LOGO RL Script

Did I ever mention your name or said your input was not needed? I just made a remark regarding the ease of RU for RS and HF. If you solely use these two a plugin is not needed. But that was IMHO. Stuff it.

'
You can see with HOTFILE.com.......First he lured all uploaders then Kicked all Users By IP BANN. '

This is the fault of uploaders / leechers. These premium accounts are primarily created for people to download and use stuff. Not too leech them from RL or RDPs. Most casual downloaders will not be affected by these IP bans.

Regards,

man some one should upload or reupload or change md5 hash for ur casual downloaders to download...

I am using der service now...uploading speeds using HF premium is awesome as expected...i <3 your dashboard..uploaded 30gb in 6 min with hf...B-)

so simply best of luck....(yn)

ALL PEOPLE WHO REPLIED IN THREAD WILL GET THE PLUGIN in Next 3 DAYS ! via PM ....Happy Earning!!... and respect the originality.
As rapidleechhost.com HIRED me as Official Plugin Maker, so I have to Make Delay the Release to Open Public Due to there Terms and condition

Long List is Going On..........All Money Greedy ppl......LOL !
Hope this Site will pay You all , as AUTO Upload plugin will make there site server slow/Jam due to HIGH uploading Ratio.

All Replied people will be Reported the download link of Plugin via PM.

I hope we will cope with it of course - The more uploaders, mean the more downloaders :)

Also..We do not have a cap on upload speed. I've just tested it (again & again) with a server-2-server option and it paid off with 5300 kilobyes/sec (~5.3 megabytes per second) - Don't see that as slow. Our upload speeds are quite similar to HF - We're just fixing the download speed and this should be fixed within this weekend! Hang tight peeps and happy earnings on Happy Saturday (25%+ increase in earnings!)

@rickyFS , I tested the Upload speed of Your server Via RAPIDLEECH UPLOAD PLUGIN only with 3-4 MBps variable.....Nothing like 5.3 Megabytes per second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back