FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it normal that i have very low number of downloads? yestrday i post 45 tv shows to hmm 150 forums, and till today i have 14 downloads, why is that, i don't use mirrors, just FileServe

^ thats cause - maybe no ones downloading?
and the stats are 1 hour delayed like hotfile - so expect lagging downloads added to your points

@RickyFS; today all the files from the remote upload were gone. i added a new file like 2 hours ago and it's still "Processing ..." none of the files are uploading through remote upload. i tried rapidshare, depositfiles and megaupload :(

Under the status in Payout History stats, it says Approved. I am using a Paypal and I have entered my Paypal ID long before the previous Monday but my reward did not arrive. I also meet the minimum requirement for payout.

LEVAC109: We check each and every individual account + their logs before we payout. If you say it was approved you should have been paid out - Can you PM me your username?

AMZ: We are looking into this issue

f4n3 & n4pst3r: We are still optimizing our servers. More servers coming too after we've just added 12 yesterday. Try again later today.

coffeegshop: I believe that's how HF started off too as :)

slowest host I have ever seen in my life. At most I can download at 29kb/sec. With Megaupload I get over 500kb/sec as a free user. I have tried several times over the past couple weeks at different times of the day

My speeds as a free user:

Rapidshare 200kb/s
Megaupload 900kb/s
Sharingmatrix 75kb/s
Hotfile 90kb/s
Fileserve 220kb/s

Amount of downloads, I'm using FS and HF 200mb mirrors, with FS

Fileserve 1000
Hotfile 2500

Pretty sweet imo, I tried depositfiles with hotfile.. depositfiles was only 5% of the HF downloads. Uploading.com was 4% of the HF downloads, and FS is 40%, and has higher payouts too :)

@ The Coon; depositfiles is peaty good. it depends on the country of download. i get
"Current tariff: 15.00, 20.00(US) per 1000" they pay quickly too....i've been using it for about a year

bk to fileserve, still not working to remote upload

Yeah the rates are good (I had like $9) but the amount of downloads sucked, when I got 2000 downloads at hf, I got 100 at depositfiles (while depositfiles was the main link)

I uploaded a new game yesterday (Sims 3 new expansion pack) by Remote (from HF). No problems whatsoever.

However, only 1 guy/gal downloaded one file then he gave up.

Just deleted files from Pending Remote files but after sometime, it will still be completed even though it is not there anymore . Bug right?

I just tried to upload some files using DEVILZ rl plugin and speed was really great 8-9 mbps! Keep up the good work Fileserve.
btw I got paid few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back