FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also note your site is inaccessible (or, loads after 20+ seconds) 50% of the day (or more). But I guess you can't add 100 servers in a day so I'll just wait it off, it's kind of bad though, some people who try your service now won't even again, cause it's slow.

Any news about epassporte?
I also already did 4 "payouts" where 3 are still pending? (some from like, a week ago). Only the first one got "approved".

Loads of people have been paid

Guys..We are trying to fix the remote upload function. We know about the issues of pending at times.

I tried to use this filehost
but I uploaded 6gb and got just 70 cent :(
thatsy I left this site.
Currently I m using hotfile.
Second thing is that Remote upload was not gud in this site
I told to owner of this site that make remote upload script like Hotfile having..

Uterus Spacecraft: What makes you say that? Somehow you have access to our financial statements?

LEVAC109: Your email is a Gmail right? Our system says you were paid. Please check your account details.

And remote upload - Which filehosts are you experiencing this from? HF can have limited us. Not our fault.
Thx, now it's in my PP this morning.

PS: Don't take too serious of what he said. He's being like that on most of his posts I've read 8-) cough * negative * cough

ePassporte had issues with our first transfer - We have now sent them a new one - The $$$ should be in their bank very soon, so we can soon start to send out money to you guys

Guys...We have located a problem that we are currently trying to fix. IF you want to be a great help to us I want you to do the following in "cmd":

-tracert hotfile.com
-tracert megaupload.com
-tracert fileserve.com
-send me the IP that this was performed from

^ send me by PM + your location/country. We need this - The more I have the better & faster we will be able to address the issue.

Best regards,

Ricky

Is it just me or the "my files" page does not display files under firefox, while working fine under chrome?
It's just you. I have been using FF and everything I do works fine :D

@Ricky,

Feature request.

See this image below. I think there should be a button where you can view only unpaid amount. So we know how much we've generated after the previous payment :D

3fslu.jpg

Is there any feature in the site where I can see the last download of my files?

Edit:
OMG, I can't believe it. There are thousands of users in FileServe but I'm included in their Top 50. Thanks FileServe even though I'm not so serious and just stated last Wednesday. Now, I won't lose this opportunity.
2a79bo7.jpg

Is there any feature in the site where I can see the last download of my files?

Edit:
OMG, I can't believe it. There are thousands of users in FileServe but I'm included in their Top 50. Thanks FileServe even though I'm not so serious and just stated last Wednesday. Now, I won't lose this opportunity.
2a79bo7.jpg
Ohh NICE ;)

Stuck ???

i was using remote upload HF to Fileserve .. R-uploaded about 4.9GB .. it was realy fast ... now my files are stuck :S on pending ?? 18files ... half hour has been passed out ??

2h2mh41.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back