Status
Not open for further replies.
The Zug:

I have a feeling that little Ricky is just telling people that they are sharing their passwords so he can cut them off and keep the remaining money that they paid ahead of time. I also did not share my password but the jerk doesn't believe it anyway. Maybe people will start to smarten up with this Fileserve shit. I notice a lot of us have been disabled- kinda strange huh? Can we all be sharing our passwords? Hmmm..maybe some have but I never did and never will. I found a nice site that charges $5.99 USD where you can d/l 1 GB per day, which suits me just fine.

it sucks when you're getting banned and left wondering without knowing the reason why. hotfile doesn't ban their premiums if they think a user abused their system but only reverted premium to free account .I think it is a good step. they send an email notification as well though it seems like a bot message.

maybe fileserve need to follow that.

The Zug:

I have a feeling that little Ricky is just telling people that they are sharing their passwords so he can cut them off and keep the remaining money that they paid ahead of time. I also did not share my password but the jerk doesn't believe it anyway. Maybe people will start to smarten up with this Fileserve shit. I notice a lot of us have been disabled- kinda strange huh? Can we all be sharing our passwords? Hmmm..maybe some have but I never did and never will. I found a nice site that charges $5.99 USD where you can d/l 1 GB per day, which suits me just fine.

Hehe be careful dude, those prem generator sites also dont allow account sharing too but if you are in it for just downloads then yah, those sites are alot cheaper ;)

I don't know the particulars in all your cases but I do think some kind of notification should be in place if users get banned.

it sucks when you're getting banned and left wondering without knowing the reason why. hotfile doesn't ban their premiums if they think a user abused their system but only reverted premium to free account .I think it is a good step. they send an email notification as well though it seems like a bot message.

maybe fileserve need to follow that.

That's a good point. Yes, Hotfile did killed my premium status after only used for 7 days out of a 1-year premium account but at least it kept my account so that I can buy another premium account and gave me a chance to make $2000 from them before I say adios mofo!

The thing is that if FS was actually a scam site it'll first of all ban all the users that earn hundreds of dollars per day. I have a friend who averages around 100$ per day and it has been this case for 3 months now. Shouldn't they ban this guys first? so that they dont have to pay them.Think

Again i'll say this, FS only bans accounts for a reason, if your account is accessed by a dozen people around the world at the same time what do you want them to think? Not everyone tells the truth over the internet. Maybe you were innocent and you account was hacked but what if some shared his account and says that his account was hacked? Who decides what is the truth ?

@ wiskerluv: Maybe you should watch your fucking password better you mug.

You don't see other people such as CloudShadow who has lost their password to someone and gotten abused.

Why should I believe you? Your sob-story doesn't touch me at all. You have the ability to sit on a computer, you're 70 years old yadada...All of this sounds like a shit with flies surrounding it.

And us trying to save money? Save money on what? You downloaded from India, Pakistan, US, Germany and Holland. IF we were to save money we would cut our affiliate program, but we have no intentions of doing that. You're just a drop of piss in the sea if we count the monetary gains by our affiliates.

@ aapkae: Go suck it.

@ thezug: Yeah too bad.

@ tdsii: I'll let you believe in what you want to believe in. We provide an excellent service and support. Shame there's a few rotten berries among the good ones. Try to get your facts straight though: We're based in Hong Kong, not India, and we operate from an office, not a basement.

how about we demand to shut this fucking host on WJ?i mean this little noob idiot named rickyfs is thinking of himself like some super human person,while in reality he is nothing more then a scumbag,i think we all should stand up and kick this fucking shit from WJ

Here's my conversation with RickyFS if anyone is interested.

Me:

My username on Fileshare is thezug. Please re-enable my account. From reading the forum it seems like all I have to do is keep changing my password periodically to keep it secure. I haven't been willingly sharing it so I must have been hacked or something.

Thanks

RickyFS:
Yeh, probably not. That explanation doesn't fly with us.

Me:
I'm confused. How do I get my account re-enabled? The forums I've read seem to say some accounts were disabled because users were sharing their passwords. Is that what you suspect was happening with mine?

RickyFS:
You did share your account. And you will not be re-enabled again.

---------

My conclusion is that this Ricky is kind of a jerk. Or maybe just a child, I don't know. I have no reason to share my password with anyone. I suppose I could have picked a stronger one. Ah well, best of luck to you little Ricky.

It's your mistake ffs. Stop with the nonsense. Ricky is trying to give support to everyone. You got hacked and that's your mistake.

How will ricky know if you were really not sharing your account with others?
It's crazy. Stop with the jerk shit.

@ aapkae: Ok mate. Standing applauds to your comment. Noob? We've paid, we revolutionized the payment scheme, we brought competition to this industry. What have you done besides running your mouth?

Mug.

how about we demand to shut this fucking host on WJ?i mean this little noob idiot named rickyfs is thinking of himself like some super human person,while in reality he is nothing more then a scumbag,i think we all should stand up and kick this fucking shit from WJ

and why should we do that? The guy provides top notch support and helps everyone here. How many hosts have you seen doing that? FS started this trend and everyone followed. Fileserve is a great company and their support is top notch, if you dont like them move to another host. simple.

Calm the hell down, everyone. This is not a kiddie ride where the best one with comebacks wins.

If there is a problem, be professional about it, and try to use common sense.

If you are not cheating and not messing with referral system and not sharing the account you own,then you got nothing to be afraid of,If you do,then you must be banned lol,Simple,
Now don't say that I'm sucking up to FS and Ricky, But I love fileserve and respect Ricky as a great person,

Hi RickyFS,

I had my account disabled 2 days after I renewed it 6 mths. I was using for 1 month and like it so on the day of expiry I renewed it for another 6 months not knowing they auto renewed the 1 mth for me on the same day!!

Then 2 days later , my user was disabled. Its been a week since then
ihave been writing thru email but no reply whether regarding the double
charging or the user disabled issue.

Hope you can resolve the 2 issues for me . tku

fileserve user id :charlote2

Calm the hell down, everyone. This is not a kiddie ride where the best one with comebacks wins.

If there is a problem, be professional about it, and try to use common sense.

yea i agree with you being arrogant won't change anything try being professional both rickyfs and the guys fighting looks like 15 yr old kid fighting.

I think a huge number of these complaints can be averted if FS sends a warning email to the said customer once an instance of account sharing is detected for the first time. That way if someone is actually guilty of sharing, he will stop doing so or suffer the consequences and someone who wasn't sharing can change his/her password or get in contact with FS immediately.

Another solution could be to develop a system like RS to automatically change password when multiple IP downloads are detected. That will make sure nobody can get away with account sharing.

We won't send out any warning. That's never going to happen. We catch cheaters red-handed and deal with them promptly. There's no need to give people a heads up of their wrong-doings. Play by the rules and we won't notice you.

@RickyFS
If you're trying to say that everyone whos account gets hacked, won't get his account re-enabled is just plain stupidity. WJunction is full of persons who are in underground world, most of them own cracking/hacking forums where they share publicly accounts and everything. Especially, File Host accounts. Once, I had to download one movie, and only File Host who had that movie was FileServe. So I asked my friend to "get" me one FileServe account. And he gave me some account which was stolen, and that's 100%. Guys from FileServe probably disabled that account after some time (used it only once for the movie) because you thought that person was sharing his account with me. Even though, he has no reason to share his account with anyone. And you know that no one would share his account with someone, he's paying for it. Not the other guy.

If some other IP (from different country) gets logged on the account. There should be an automated system which should email the owner of the account that someone logged on his account. Add some kind of protection or something, just like every other NORMAL host like RapidShare would do.

Just remember that people paid for their accounts. It's not like you can disable their accounts just because their account was compromised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back