Status
Not open for further replies.

ch888888

I have purchased a 6-month premium account from Fileserve. I have used it for less than 3 months and my account was disabled suddenly. I am very sure that I have not uploaded any file to Fileserve. I have sent 3 emails to Fileserve through its webpage but no response. They should have the courtesy to tell me what is going on before they just disabled my account. I felt that I have been cheated.

My Fileserve username: ch888888

156 comments
That sucks man, did you leech too much possibly? or did someone have your login into because Im 99% sure you cant share the account

I have not given my login info. to anyone unless it was stolen from me somehow. I am using JDownloader for downloading files from Fileserve and I download 5gb of data on average everyday which I think should be acceptable.

I have posted in another thread by RickyFS, hopefully he can help.

my advice, never use the same password for every important websites (paypal/email/hotfile/fileserve..etc) you've joined.

use the same password for only less important sites where they are fine if your account is hacked.

Yeah dude your account prob got hacked, are you using the same password as your other subscriptions?

Makes me weary using JDownloader now :/

always remember there are some forum boards or clone filehost sites were created only to steal your login details which they hope you use the same login for other websites (especially money related sites: paypal, alertpay, hotfile, fileserve...ect).

Get over it? You think money grows on trees?

If he hasn't shared his account, I would like to see OP get his account back.

OP, I see you have already posted in FS thread. Wait for Ricky's reply.
well, if you look closely to that FS thread most of these complaints about disabled accounts were ignored by Ricky :D their decision about this is pretty much final, there no rooms for arguments :D

that's why i told him to get over it, and go on with his life :D

His account was hacked and i presume the hacker shared his account and so it was disabled. The only chance for him to get his account back is to prove to ricky that he actually owned it and justifying his case

With help from RickyFS, they have given me another chance and re-enabled my account. I have quickly changed my password, hopefully it will not be stolen again.:)

My account was also disabled

I have contacted Fileserve several times without any response from them. I had no idea why my account was "user Disabled" until I read some of the posts on here. It would have been nice if they told me what was happening. I would have changed my password long time ago if I knew the account could be hacked. None of my friends or family even knew I used Fileserve so that can be counted out as far as them using my acct. None of them download anything anyway.

I was charged for all of last month when they suddenly disabled me. They then charged me again for this month and I can't even use their service. I can't even email them. I cancelled the account with Paypal but I liked the service when I had it. I do not upload anything because my upload speed is terrible. Guess I will have to join another File Host since Fileserve won't respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back