Status
Not open for further replies.
Conclusion:

1: It's not an issue of dynamic IP, but the problem lies when you download 2 files from 2 different IPs at the same time. Please don't do that, FS thinks that youre sharing your premium account. You can download all you want but only from 1 IP at a time.
2: If you use JDownloader, IDM, or any DL manager please secure your ID/password. Don't share it with anybody.
3: If you are an uploader, don't upload deleted files over and over again (DMCA).

Conclusion:

1: It's not an issue of dynamic IP, but the problem lies when you download 2 files from 2 different IPs at the same time. Please don't do that, FS thinks that youre sharing your premium account. You can download all you want but only from 1 IP at a time.

Thats what i say from begin :))

Anyway So Fileserve is ok its always users fault if this Ban happend ;)

My acc is unblocked, it was mistake by bot.
it will be better send warning, and disable downloading from accout for 6 hour.

No where in Fileserve's Terms does it say that you cannot download from more than one internet connection at the same time; thus, it is not breaking any rules. If FS reactivates my account, I will definitely consider extending my subscription and I would know not to use my 2 internet accounts at the same time. However, if my account remains disabled, I will never use them again, file a claim with Paypal and spread the word about FS's customer service.

Thank You RickyFS!!!!

I see a lot of people posting that their Fileserve account was disabled and they're having trouble getting back in. Contact RickyFS. He re-enabled my account for me within 48 hours! I was hacked and it was just an honest mistake. I had a very weak password and someone figured it out and has been using the account to download. RickyFS replied in under 24 hours and asked me some questions which I answered, and less than 24 hours later I am back in, and all my files and settings are the same! I updated my password and intend to change it regularly now (I'm an old fart and have been too lazy about this).

There's a silver lining to this tale too. I use a similar password for way too many accounts. I have gone around and changed those today and probably prevented a catastrophe! In a weird way this was the best thing that could have happened to me.

Fileserve obviously gets contacted by fraudsters all the time and as a result they are understandably hesitant when it comes to correcting account issues. Contact RickyFS and he will be able to look at your account and tell if you're being truthful with him, and if you are deserving he WILL re-enable your account. I am living proof!

Thank You RickyFS!!

I also have been in contact with Ricky, and have had my a/c re-enabled. Ricky gave me the details of the isp's and downloads from around the world. It would certainly appear that my a/c had been hacked.
Thank you Ricky.

Account fileserve disable

Hi everyone, day November 29 I bought a premium account of fileserve
So far so good, disable accounts 30 days, use 3 PC and ADSL will possess 2 'for this? I reported on paypal cmq all, if nothing happens contact the relevant bodies! you can not 'have such misrepresentation :facepalm:

Fileserve account banned

Hi RickyFS,

My account was banned since last week. I swear I didn't share my account with anyone else. I'm the only user of the account. I tried contacting fileserve, but there was no avail. Is there any way I can activate my account back?

My username is tanfangzhi

For your kind advice, please. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back