Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,741 comments
Hello,

Can't access dashboard, timeout 504

I have verified our servers and couldn't confirm any timeouts there.

Hello, i choose 480p encoding dimension but the video outputs are sometimes 720p and still 1080p. It's not really consistent. I also waited a few days to see some changes but it's not working. Can you explain a little bit about this.

May i have your account login?

Regards
David
Post automatically merged:

@FileMoon

i have 1 file in the "inactive files manager" but i dont know how to find out which one it is and i didnt think there was any inactive files with filemoon

Don't bother with it. We're working on the manager in background. There will be shown files that were not watched for more than 90 days however they won't get removed. It's gonna be used only for the tracking data so users can see which files of them are completly dead.

Regards
David

Last edited:
Hello,

I have verified our servers and couldn't confirm any timeouts there.

May i have your account login?

Regards
David

Don't bother with it. We're working on the manager in background. There will be shown files that were not watched for more than 90 days however they won't get removed. It's gonna be used only for the tracking data so users can see which files of them are completly dead.

Regards
David
cheers dude

how can i share it privately, plz?

Hello,

Send me private message at WJ or you can send it via email: contact@filemoon.sx

Regards
David

how can i share it privately, plz?

Hello,

I have reviewed your account. You see our system is designed to do not get tricked by users like you. I found other accounts of you and it's clear to me that you tried to get free premium by creating other accounts and setting different encoding quality for the file. Our system prevents that by default that's why you were getting resolution from other account. I have also removed your accounts with all files as we do not work with people who trying to cheat us.

Regards
David

Last edited:
I deleted and reuploaded the video and it was fixed and never happened again. I was in little hurry cuz my clients were complaining about this error. Thank you for fast reply. :)

Hello,

I'm sorry however re-uploading doesn't fix any error. Even after you delete the file it takes 24 hours to be deleted from our hard drives which means new file you uploaded was a copy of old one anyway.

Regards
David

Noticed no paid downloads from Jan 1 to Jan 10 (partly).
I'm not sure if it starts on Jan 1 coz I could not retrieve Dec report.
Was this already adjusted?

I have no clue what are you talking about since we released new reports system after 10th where in a past we was not even collecting such informations so I have no clue what do you want to see in report for a time period where such data was not even collected.

Regards
David

I have no clue what are you talking about since we released new reports system after 10th where in a past we was not even collecting such informations so I have no clue what do you want to see in report for a time period where such data was not even collected.

Regards
David
That answers my question, you have new reporting system which starts Jan 10, so data prior to that date is not reflected on the report thou it was properly accounted for (I presumed). Thanks alot.

@FileMoon , Suggestion. Add a few days premium package. For those who from time to time would like to keep the original quality in the mp4 video, but it isn't worth buying a 30-day premium.

I could pay eg $9 for 3-7 premium days.

Last edited:
Back