Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Are you guys on some kind of drugs?

If you find a sheep, shear it.

or

"if suckers will work without payouts, more fool them"

or

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Formula is following: They will maybe pay couple guys to bring more sheep for shearing with their "thank you" comments, then ban those same guys with biggest payouts, continue paying new batch of small posters, to bring fresh little new sheep with new thankful payout comments, and so on...

Filefactory it's a joke now, they apply a fee storage now...

Code:
11th Oct 2018    October 2018 Excess Storage Fee    -$500.00

After many years using them it's over for me...

Filefactory it's a joke now, they apply a fee storage now...

Code:
11th Oct 2018    October 2018 Excess Storage Fee    -$500.00

After many years using them it's over for me...
Ouch, looks like they have updated the Fair Use Policy to add this line:

"In cases where the above rules do not effectively reduce storage space beneath 5TB, a data storage fee of $100 per TB (or part thereof) over 5TB per 30 days may apply."

http://www.filefactory.com/legal/fairusepolicy.php

Going by cached versions on wayback machine the change was made at some point between the 9th and 16th August 2018. Sneaky!

You must have over 10TB of files to have been charged $500.

It's really bad they would make this change and not notify their users. Not even a announcement in the support centre. And their still not making regular payments to affilates.

I'm currently seeking alternative income for my content because of Filefactorys irregular/none payment of affilate earnings.

Not that I'm defending filefactory but they are NOT obligated to inform users about TOS change, that's what you sign up for while not reading that same TOS.

No that's pure scamming!
I don't know where FF is operating from (Belize?), but here is it required by law to inform of changes to services that will cost the customer money.
If this was legal, everyone would be launching services for 1$ /month, then raise it to 500$ next month, rinse and repeat.
You can change the TOS all you want, but you cannot charge anyone without informing them first.

No that's pure scamming!

No it's not.

I don't know where FF is operating from (Belize?), but here is it required by law to inform of changes to services that will cost the customer money.
If this was legal, everyone would be launching services for 1$ /month, then raise it to 500$ next month, rinse and repeat.
You can change the TOS all you want, but you cannot charge anyone without informing them first.

While signing up if you agree to TOS which say that they can change conditions at any time without previous notice it is YOUR obligation to check on regular basis. TOS are vague for reason, they are there to protect THEM, not YOU.

Back