1. saua

saua Member

Dec 11, 2018
    Still waiting BTC payment for the last months (since it was created) and until now nothing happened. Still pending and no answers from Support. It seems that they are fraudsters.

2. TheInsertus

TheInsertus Well-Known Member

May 2, 2017
    Dead hoster since 2016

3. saua

saua Member

Dec 11, 2018
    Dead hoster for us, but for them is still usefull, because they keep the money for themselves instead of paying the uploaders.

4. tempaa

tempaa Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2008
    In an unprecendented move, BTC payment received this morning....
    Took me completely by surprise! And got a response to all the support tickets too.
    Anyone else?

5. TheInsertus

May 2, 2017
    Proof?

6. saua

saua Member

Dec 11, 2018
    Yeah.
    This proof I want to see, also with proof of support tickets. My 3 payouts still pending, and several support tickets have not been answered. Checked it atm.

7. tempaa

tempaa Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2008
    Wasn't going to post proof, but for the benefit of the community, attached screenshots.
    https://imgur.com/a/srAmMy6

Check my post history in this thread if you doubt my (previous) frustration

8. heart_tracker

heart_tracker Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Bro are u really got payment from Filefactory kindly please tell me

9. deva

deva Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2013
    BTC received after 4 months

10. piratebay

piratebay Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2009
    What a dumb question you are asking. He has posted Proof.

11. saua

saua Member

Dec 11, 2018
    It seems that these guys are paid to make FF publicity. Still waiting for BTC payment (since October) and support answers since august 2018.

12. tempaa

tempaa Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2008
    Yeah maybe they did it to a few people they could link here? I dunno. But bare in mind I made the payment requests back in August and April last year.... so maybe they're making their way through them all, extremely slowly?

13. TheInsertus

May 2, 2017
    I've got two waitings payment since 2017...
    +
    They banned me

F.O. FuckFactory

14. saua

saua Member

Dec 11, 2018
    Sure. It is easier to ban instead to pay. And after this, do you think, that FF made any kind of payment? It´s called fake prints and marketing to promote FF to keep a good image of this steal hoster...

15. TheInsertus

May 2, 2017
    Yep

16. starletfan

starletfan Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    I believe they pay some people, I keep seeing FF links in a few places from a few posters.

17. BIODIGITZMAN

BIODIGITZMAN Active Member

Jul 11, 2012
    That's what they want you to believe, but no, I have 2 payments pending 6 months ago and before I had 1740 USD that they flew

18. PxTroll

PxTroll Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Well, I think it's not going to pay that page, in the first instance that page owed me 700 dollars and I never pay them, then they answered with a ticket saying that they were going to pay for bitcoin, but I have been 4 months and they have not paid anything, they owe me 400 dollars, that bad that we are deceived with that page, they do spend time and money ... But good hopefully they really pay, if they come to do it, but I think that they should not place misleading advertising, in my opinion.

19. galexanders

galexanders Active Member

May 28, 2016
    I think that these people do not know that they will not receive payment, but they hope. Goog Luck!

20. saua

saua Member

Dec 11, 2018
    That´s it. Instead of paying, they prefer to steal our money or ban accounts. I lost $ 400, and now more $ 300 I´m going to lose. Stolen by the FF owners. This way it is easy to make money.