Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
For the record.... 11 years ago, Filefactory was freakin' AWESOME!! They paid promptly and paid well. Then came the Megaupload scandal and all went to hell.
I recall change of ownership couple of years ago previous owner took care of his users and built the site from ground up. The guy who purchased the site who now owns it is running a scam show.

I recall change of ownership couple of years ago previous owner took care of his users and built the site from ground up. The guy who purchased the site who now owns it is running a scam show.
True. From what I've heard, this fellow has nearly zero intentions of paying out, but the site still excels in some other areas.

True. From what I've heard, this fellow has nearly zero intentions of paying out, but the site still excels in some other areas.
He knows how to market that is all. He is actually the best I've seen anywhere in terms of just banners. He knows very well how marketing works at its highest level. This is only area Scamfactory excels.

In 2017 my 300$ has been stolen by andy wong ..Now my new blog will start at the weekend and I have an advice to blog owners or poster to not using Filefactory because Your time and your money will be disapeared when he want's...You should write a negative review in trustpilot to show others what FF do against users..
Post automatically merged:

In 2017 my 300$ has been stolen by andy wong ..Now my new blog will start at the weekend and I have an advice to blog owners or poster to not using Filefactory because Your time and your money will be disapeared when he want's...You should write a negative review in trustpilot to show others what FF do against users..
I emailed to filefactory and they have paid my money ..it seem it was a mistake and I didn't ask for it for years..But now they paid my 300$ and Im gratefull

Last edited:
Warning to anyone considering using this site: they don't pay or answer to any attempt at communication regarding payment requests via e-mail or their chat on the site!

For more details, please read my post at another FF thread here:
https://www.wjunction.com/threads/filefactory-15-years-and-going-strong-ppd-pps.252437/post-2488144

Please be careful with them and don't use their services until they start being honest and remember, they are profiting a lot from your activities and it would only be fair to honor their obligations and have honest communication with payments on time.

I have about 500$ unpaid (3 payment+ account balance) in filefactory but andy wong blocked my account in response of my request..in last 3 week I have tried to contact him but he didnt reply except on time, he has promised me to pay and asked me BTC address and I have sent him my BTC address but he didn't pay it...I've tried a lot but got nothing and this is my first wjunction post about filefactory...I told him if you are not pay me , I will share my experience with other users ....

I have about 500$ unpaid (3 payment+ account balance) in filefactory but andy wong blocked my account in response of my request..in last 3 week I have tried to contact him but he didnt reply except on time, he has promised me to pay and asked me BTC address and I have sent him my BTC address but he didn't pay it...I've tried a lot but got nothing and this is my first wjunction post about filefactory...I told him if you are not pay me , I will share my experience with other users ....
FF has been a scam for years, if you read the posts here, you would know

filefactory paid my 3 payment today...

Back