Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
fucking bullshit. they dont pay the biggest one. If you start earning over 1000usd with them. They ban your account or just not pay and ignore you all the time.

Fucking idiots. Never use Filefactory. They dont care about partners. I hope they will die with their website someday

BIHWO0l.png

Post automatically merged:

yC4wUkJ.png

Last edited:
is there any way to connect filefactory support ?
i have an old affiliate account from 2012 with some referral earnings left in it
when i try to update payout methods it says wrong birthdate
i am sure i am putting in correct one ,
can support help me out in that issue ?

I just changed the payment method and it works fine, but you have to remember what date of birth you put, because you have to put your date of birth that you put when you registered the first time.

With the supposed change of ownership, I remind you that filefactory stopped paying thousands and thousands of dollars to uploaders, filefactory is not serious, we were left with about 1,250 dollars... they flew. Happy Birthday Andy Wong! XD

I just changed the payment method and it works fine, but you have to remember what date of birth you put, because you have to put your date of birth that you put when you registered the first time.

With the supposed change of ownership, I remind you that filefactory stopped paying thousands and thousands of dollars to uploaders, filefactory is not serious, we were left with about 1,250 dollars... they flew. Happy Birthday Andy Wong! XD
i made that acc in 2011 , and i don't remember if i put wrong DOB i stopped using that acc in 2013 and moved on in life at that time i was working in rlslog and sceper and on other sites .. just yesterday out of curiosity i opened my old acc and saw few hundred bucks in my FF acc

Great! I spent many years visiting RLSLOG.net every day, every day, until its closure. I opened the filefactory account in 2006 xD and I was generating something for a while, then in the final stage we had 1250 dollars but filefactory changed the owner and the money disappeared, then with Andy Wong the new owner, we went back to work with filefactory but... It didn't work well, I also now have 80 dollars that I can't get out! (up to 100) but I have abandoned it xD. If you don't remember the day of your birth, send a message to support.

Regards!

Great! I spent many years visiting RLSLOG.net every day, every day, until its closure. I opened the filefactory account in 2006 xD and I was generating something for a while, then in the final stage we had 1250 dollars but filefactory changed the owner and the money disappeared, then with Andy Wong the new owner, we went back to work with filefactory but... It didn't work well, I also now have 80 dollars that I can't get out! (up to 100) but I have abandoned it xD. If you don't remember the day of your birth, send a message to support.

Regards!
i have contacted support in 2018 then 2020 they never replied , then i remembered about wjunction so came here

Back