Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Friend, it is not an account abandoned for 9 years, I returned to work with them from 2018 to 2020, again, and the accounts did not add up, but I am not telling you that now they do not pay, now they surely can pay but. It doesn't convince me personally, and you don't insult or disrespect, you are naive

Sorry my bad...I had to adress to Devilwing as for you...you opened up an account in 2006 and when you didn't got payed for whatever reason you came back 12 years later for 2 years and you find it strange they don't pay? if you use um like I do on a daily base you wouldn't have trouble with payment requests...and getting payed...and I use um since 2005...

You are right, what happens is that when they "supposedly" changed owners and were left with 1,250 dollars unpaid, there is no trust. Yes, they pay now, but I also have a problem with my remote leech, filefactory takes me too long to upload the links remotely... that's why I don't use it either... now I have 86 dollars in there... it may be that in use it again in the future

Sorry my bad...I had to adress to Devilwing as for you...you opened up an account in 2006 and when you didn't got payed for whatever reason you came back 12 years later for 2 years and you find it strange they don't pay? if you use um like I do on a daily base you wouldn't have trouble with payment requests...and getting payed...and I use um since 2005...
so what if it was not used from 9 years , its aint charity its an affiliate program i made them money . i used filefactory from 2009 to 2013 when they started having issues with payments i left them and 2 years later went to college after that forgot about it completely .. i am trying to contact them for last 3 years but they are not responding

after requesting. 1 week 10 days later, I received payment (BTC). I received the first payment. But the commission is too much. I wish there was webmoney in payment options.

I have a question. in the file manager. how to move files to other folder
thanks

Just make a new folder...select the file that you want and at the top of the page you wil see some arrows and stuff go to the arrow that says move and than select the file you want to move to that folder

Im in designing my new blog and transfer my desging to wordpress...I have to use 2 or 3 file host. I consider FF in my list but never used FF's PPS....Is it pay normally ? or what about FF's PPS? is good?

Back