1. seraphim

seraphim Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Yes, but you have to open WMX purse first.

2. Devilcourt

Devilcourt Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2014
    filefactory is bullshit host now lying stealing idiots andywong is boss of them. host is dead as they suspended accounts not paid lot of customers . filefactory got new start of scam in btc now for idiot users.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  3. Blura

Blura Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2014
    Let us give them a chance lets reach 100$ and see if they pay on BTC or WMZ!

4. TheInsertus

TheInsertus Well-Known Member

May 2, 2017
    Good Luck ;-)

5. jamesrocky

jamesrocky Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Requested 100$ which got collected all these days. Never uploaded anything in the past one year. Let me see if they pay via bitcoin at least now

[​IMG]

6. Devilcourt

Devilcourt Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2014
    if any one get paid just tell here bro

7. rboobs

rboobs Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2012
    I'll be praying for ya.

8. eiram

eiram Active Member

Jul 19, 2017
    i dont see WMZ as Payout method

9. seraphim

Feb 12, 2011
    No one said they pay via WM.

10. blue_412

blue_412 Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Anyone got paid recently?

11. Ar!yaN

Ar!yaN Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    they will not pay who wish to see the status pending to approved will get their account banned soon like me.

crap host and they took all the money , friendly advise dont waste your time

12. seraphim

Feb 12, 2011
    It seems that it depends on how you approach them. I received vouchers for lost money. Something at least... and let's face the reality, golden days of file sharing are long gone.
    UL bans you without any warning, just like many other hosts in past.

13. PxTroll

PxTroll Member

Nov 5, 2016
    I gave him an opportunity, after asking for the payment he had to wait a month for the money to be processed to the btc account, I have a premium of 365 days and then one checks after the month if they pay or not, in case it would not be a scam but hopefully this time pay, in my case I'm fine and waiting for a payment here to October 2, but you never know.

14. DJANGO.Gun

DJANGO.Gun New Member

May 21, 2014
    me too, my account suspended after my 1st payment request . it is the worst host i ever work with them

15. RobertoWarez

RobertoWarez Active Member

Nov 14, 2010
    I used it with interruptions from 2010. They scam me so far 2 times. Last time i lost 600 or 700$, dont know for sure. So, You may receive a payment in October to tell everyone that FF pays again. But the question is when will you be scamed again and for how much. I'm finished

16. cassanova

cassanova Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2017
    anyone got paid?

17. TheInsertus

TheInsertus Well-Known Member

May 2, 2017
    LOL :-D

18. Jupiler

Jupiler Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2017
    Keep dreaming ....

19. heart_tracker

heart_tracker Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    any one got paid in BTC address

20. PxTroll

PxTroll Member

Nov 5, 2016
    RobertoWarez, I understand that is from 2010 and I know that at that time had not enabled payments with bitcoin, which is a novelty since last month, now it remains to be expected if they pay with this method, I since last year I lost 900 dollars to cause of non-payments with them, they sent a statement explaining the issue of the denial of payments by payza, new owner of filefactory from the Chinese and adding a premium account for 1 year, I do not think these people are cheating like this as well, in any case a second opportunity can not be denied, now we just have to wait for them to pay, in case there are no payments, we simply stop uploading links and that's it ;)