Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Andy Wong Yesterday at 12:55
Hello,

I am writing to update you on your requested Payza payout. Firstly, FileFactory (Hong Kong) ceased operations on July 31 2018 and the site has a new owner from Belize. I have decided to stay with the new company to help with the transition.

As you may know, in recent months Payza was closed down and all accounts were frozen by the US government. Unfortunately the funds for your requested payout was contained in the US Payza account which we can no longer access. We are hoping that the funds will eventually be released when the government has finished their investigations.

We are looking into providing Bitcoin as an alternative payout option for new payout requests moving forward.

Thanks for your understanding regarding this. The good news is that the new owners have assured me that they will be making regular payments moving forward and treating affiliates with the respect they reserve. Unfortunately my previous employer didn’t give me the resources to pay out affiliates on time.

In the meantime to help out I have generated some FileFactory Premium tokens valued at $94 each that you can either apply to your own account or gift to a friend or colleague:

I hope that my message has informed you sufficiently for the time being about this matter. If you have further questions or concerns feel free to respond by replying to this email. Many thanks!

Kind regards,

Andy Wong
Senior Customer Support Agent

IMPORTANT:THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION CONTAINS INFORMATION INTENDED FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PROPRIETARY, PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT (OR ANY EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT), OR HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY COPYING, DISCLOSURE OR DISTRIBUTION OF THIS INFORMATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO LEGAL RESTRICTION OR SANCTION.

I asked him "what about payments requested via Amazon Gift Card? " and i got same answer " funds for all the previously requested payments are currently frozen by the US government and therefore cannot be paid until they have finished their investigations into Payza." I guess FF is under investigation. I cant belive they all funds for payments holding in Payza?

Still no info why they deleted all payments history (and before that marked all as approved) ?

Uploader: "Pay us with Payza!"
Fictional character named "Andy Wong": "Ummm, our payza funds are frozen so we can't pay you." ( nvm they stopped paying long before payza situation )
Uploader: "Pay us with Amazon gift card!"
Fictional character named "Andy Wong": "Ummm, our payza funds are frozen so we can't pay you + insert "Amazon gift card" somewhere in that same email."

And there are still guys willing to work with them AGAIN.

And then you complain how filehosts are treating you? Are you kidding me? You think other filehosts do not read this?? They will be like: "Ohhh, so we can string them idiots 12 months and then reset everything, pay nothing, and STILL they will work 10 hours / day for our fat ass? NIce...."

The same when they figured out people will work WITHOUT any rebils, and no one gets them anymore...

If filefactory stay in business on your back, you deserve everything other filehosts will do to you. No crying later please.

People still use FF for variety of reasons. I personally use them because they keep files fairly long and I am giving premium FF access to VIP members of my website. I don't expect from them to pay ever again. I will use them as long they keep my files and I will fill multiple accounts with TB's of data.

Back