FastDrive.io

Hello WJ community,

FastDrive.io is looking for partners who want to earn extra money. Besides earning, we are providing reliable storage solution with no extra cost too. It’s completely free.

Rewards for webmaster, uploaders and publishers.

Withdrawal options: Paypal, Bitcoin, Payoneer and personal payment request possible
Minimum withdrawal: $50 for Payoneer and $20 for others

Free users:
- 1TB Storage
- Inactive file deletion 30 days
- Upload file size up to 5GB

Premium users:
- Unlimited Storage
- Files are kept forever.
- Upload file size up to 50GB
- Extra 5% will be added to your withdrawal amount as loyalty.
- Premium subscription is active forever as long as the requirements are met. It will be extended on monthly basis.

Premium accounts are also provided for FREE who has more than 1k downloads per day and use FastDrive.io as primary.

REGISTER NOW and feel free to ask here if you need further information.

Happy earning while sharing your files!

Regards,
FastDrive.io

332 comments
Check download speed, please. It's too slow:

dspeed.png

Your site will be very good if you can do this.

TIER / LENGTH​
5-15 MB15-100 MB100-250 MB250-500 MB500-1500 MB1500-* MB
Tier 1$3$6$14$16$18$25
Tier 2$1.5$3$8$10$12$20
Tier 3$1$2$5$7$9$15
Tier 4$0.2$0.5$0.5$0.5$1.5$1.5

Country Groups
Tier 1
United States, United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, Australia
Tier 3
Japan, Luxembourg, Latvia, Mauritius, Malaysia, Oman, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Lithuania, South Korea, Congo, Argentina, Bulgaria, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary
Tier 2
Kuwait, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, Qatar, Russian Federation, Sweden, Singapore, South Africa, Italy, Andorra, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Germany
Tier 4
Other countries

the balance of my account yesterday was 10 dollars and now they disappeared user: posteadorx I was just collecting the minimum for my first payment
what happened to my balance?
Please read the previous messages and you will get an answer for your questions. Earning was messed up too because of database broken.

Good speed! I have 10 download / IP, will you count 10 dl in 24h?
Yes

Your site will be very good if you can do this.

TIER / LENGTH​
5-15 MB15-100 MB100-250 MB250-500 MB500-1500 MB1500-* MB
Tier 1$3$6$14$16$18$25
Tier 2$1.5$3$8$10$12$20
Tier 3$1$2$5$7$9$15
Tier 4$0.2$0.5$0.5$0.5$1.5$1.5

Country Groups
Tier 1
United States, United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, Australia
Tier 3
Japan, Luxembourg, Latvia, Mauritius, Malaysia, Oman, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Lithuania, South Korea, Congo, Argentina, Bulgaria, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary
Tier 2
Kuwait, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, Qatar, Russian Federation, Sweden, Singapore, South Africa, Italy, Andorra, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Germany
Tier 4
Other countries
Currently we don't have plan to change the rate.

how-300x130.png

Why my link is redirect to this page?
I try go to my link in a diffirent browser. anything wrong?
It was already fixed.

Money disapearing from the balances, will you let them be without explanation?
Please check the previous message.

database broken only to decrease earnings, everything else works just fine? some files missing maybe?
Database broken and all data lost. Current database was from the date of 18.Aug.2021. So everything after that date were lost. Earning is not decreased. It was lost. It was reset to the date of 18.Aug. 2021.

How is it possible some earned double because server was down and why you pay them strange.

Anyhow
I have requested for withdraw of 20.65$ was lost 18$ in server breakdown try to manage my whole amount that is really hard earn money for uploaders.

How is it possible some earned double because server was down and why you pay them strange.

Anyhow
I have requested for withdraw of 20.65$ was lost 18$ in server breakdown try to manage my whole amount that is really hard earn money for uploaders.
Already withdrawn earnings will be back for available for withdraw again. That makes doubled as the user will request again.

All withdrawals arenprocessed and added some additional amounts that might be lost.

Let's see if I understood correctly:
Oh yes, you lost money because it was difficult for us to back up the database for a month even though we store your private data on the servers. But I don’t know why you’re complaining, there are a few people you don’t know who have gotten their money twice, so that’s ok.

Back