FastDrive.io

Hello WJ community,

FastDrive.io is looking for partners who want to earn extra money. Besides earning, we are providing reliable storage solution with no extra cost too. It’s completely free.

Rewards for webmaster, uploaders and publishers.

Withdrawal options: Paypal, Bitcoin, Payoneer and personal payment request possible
Minimum withdrawal: $50 for Payoneer and $20 for others

Free users:
- 1TB Storage
- Inactive file deletion 30 days
- Upload file size up to 5GB

Premium users:
- Unlimited Storage
- Files are kept forever.
- Upload file size up to 50GB
- Extra 5% will be added to your withdrawal amount as loyalty.
- Premium subscription is active forever as long as the requirements are met. It will be extended on monthly basis.

Premium accounts are also provided for FREE who has more than 1k downloads per day and use FastDrive.io as primary.

REGISTER NOW and feel free to ask here if you need further information.

Happy earning while sharing your files!

Regards,
FastDrive.io

332 comments
Hello
you said you will adjust my 18$ lose in next withdraw i requested amount $20.65 and you paid me 0.0006142 BTC ($20.20) you didn't add a single penny.

That is absolutely bad some one cheated you and you are recovering the lose from us.

Hello
you said you will adjust my 18$ lose in next withdraw i requested amount $20.65 and you paid me 0.0006142 BTC ($20.20) you didn't add a single penny.

That is absolutely bad some one cheated you and you are recovering the lose from us.
Sorry we think we missed your username to add additional adjustment.
Please provide again the username and BTC address. We will send you right away,

Thanks for clear all amount which was disappeared from account balance.

Amount received :)
Post automatically merged:

If i purchase premium membership
5% bonus will add on my every payment until i am premium.

Last edited:
Hello

Admin my payment is pending
Even
I purchased premium 2 days ago still my status is a free user i am still deleting files
Admin you have to get time for the site and try to be active here on WJ
If you are busy then hire some one to do these things on your behalf like famous filehosts do.

My user name: GaGafunia

Back