Duckload.com admin arrested !! (End of duckload i guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondering Warner bros, Paramount, Disney and so on are so retarded and doesnt start an own platform for streaming like this ?

If they think the platforms are earning "MILION" dollars like they wrote in the text on torrentfreak they should make it on his own with exclusive license of every video.

I agree , the fact is that it is better to download a rip of a dvd as it contains the film , no dvd of copyright protection, trailers that you cannot skip. the industry has it so wrong it is funny.

The fact a cracked game, or a dvdrip is better than the original product is when alarm bells should be ringing. Take games for example, the cracked version has far less limitations than a retail version with install limits and internet requirements.

The industry has really missed the mark with online distribution.

Its very pity that the copyright holders are effecting the whole lot of genuine users. Illegality exists everywhere but it doesn't mean that we will effect others for our own selfish motives. Just because we are losing millions of dollars we have no right to affect the millions of genuine users. Law must be innovative and must give due regard to the balance of convenience. The whole legal system is full of hypocrites. Being a lawyer I am afraid I have to say that.

This is sad news really.

But I thought people already know that file linking/sharing is not safe in Germany - because of the Rapidshare incident.

People saying/assuming it's the FBI using Duckload's account, well you're out of your minds. They aren't allowed to use tax payers money to do that. Get your facts right.

ofcourse @ dada Duckload is a very good filehost and offers good speeds even for free user downloading and i love them since they are the good payers of me

i hope as soon as possible duckload will be back again

Just compare kino site stats with warez-bb. Kino was a germans warez-bb.8-)

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i22/41a89b.gif[/SLIDE] [SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i22/2028e3.gif[/SLIDE]​

shit never even heard of kino :| crazy that epic of a site got taken down.

guess the government is thinking something gay like ohh we cant afford these "pirates" on the internet.. we need to free up some bandwidth for iCloud <_<

Duckload is not Kino.to and Duckload is not hosted together with Kino.to.

Kino.to were in russiar + netherlands, Duckload in Germany.

It looks good we are online in 12 hours again. We are not in jail, not anymore.

oh , I love it ... miss you man ... !!! <3

Dear Police,

According to my research, there are a lot of criminals being referenced in the phonebook websites worldwide, making it easier for them to communicate.
Please take those sites down too.

Sincerely,

Sandvik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back