Duckload.com admin arrested !! (End of duckload i guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hetzner is domain registar.

We have not only 1 for browsing, there are 20 management servers around, rest is data.

Yesterday there calling me some friends from US they got raided too. It's just about the relationship they assume to kino.to. No matter if located in US, NL, FR or Germany. They are able to get every DC if they want.

The domain is not blocked.

i dont thing they can get all dc if they want

dc form iran or russian or china .... i thing they have some protection
dont u thing
ex of iran dc irandatacenter

In IRAN, Russiar or China the fiber is not very well + VERY expensive. We can't run 80 gbits there around the world i guess :)

i know man

but tht one method i thing there is many other method to protect ur self and ur site

use fake information in registrar
use a proxy for ur server

gd luck

Please understand, Duckload is a legal business with a legal company in switzerland.

We don't need any offshore structure or something like this. The whole shit is just because of kino.to relationship ( We don't have one, THEY THINK WE DOES ).

No fake information, no proxy server, legal business. Understand this please. A lot of lawyers + judges agree on this.

Can´t understand why you call a legal business to distribute files under copyright, probably in other countries but not in germany... Who has the responsability about the files hosted in your servers? The uploaders....

If the cops can´t identify them because they gave fake info when they made their accs, who go to jail?

Conclusion: Filehosts buy uploader´s asses at decent rates XX $ / 1000 DLs while FileH owners fill their pockets buy thousands. It´s a fair business don´t you?...

Topic posted yesterday - 8,427 , wow, great promotion for Duckload :D ; )

Please understand, Duckload is a legal business with a legal company in switzerland.

We don't need any offshore structure or something like this. The whole shit is just because of kino.to relationship ( We don't have one, THEY THINK WE DOES ).

No fake information, no proxy server, legal business. Understand this please. A lot of lawyers + judges agree on this.

Agree, but in Poland we have a similar case witch GREAT Polish free filesharing service - odsiebie.com - police arested admins and close their business, many uploaders have big problems, one of my friends (very active on odsiebie.com ) was also arested and he had to pay 5000 $ of fine. This was one of biggest case of this type in Poland, they talked about that even on television.

Its legal in germany. If it's not i wouldnt start this business.

Filehosts not earn milion of dollars in which world you live ?

Rapidshare + the mega-network earning a lot i agree but hosts like

Duckload, Putlocker, Socksshare etc. invest all money to traffic, servers, network-stuff, partners etc. + they risk a lot for you uploaders.

It's a pity you guys not respect this risk. You guys are forced by someone to upload stuff ?

Filehosts not earn milion of dollars in which world you live ?
I said thousands, not millions of $

Duckload, Putlocker, Socksshare etc. invest all money to traffic, servers, network-stuff, partners etc. + they risk a lot for you uploaders.
LOL! Don´t make me laugh, PutLocker & Sockshare are REAL unlimited/unmetered File-hostings, with multi-downloading avaible and no DL speed cap for freebies, in addition they pay to affiliates! Low rates but they pay....

Duckload? I didn´t never reach more than 100-200KB/s from my house as freebie (With a 50Mb/10Mb FFTH at EU), no multi-downloading avaible, captcha, waiting times....

It's a pity you guys not respect this risk. You guys are forced by someone to upload stuff ?
I never uploaded at Duckload, so no risk for me dude!

On Duckload we have around 80 gbits, served 50 gbits in germany and 30 gbits for the foreigners. So you understand the bandwith is limited there i guess, TRANSIT traffic is not that cheap.

We had no captcha + multi download for free users.

On Duckload we have around 80 gbits, served 50 gbits in germany and 30 gbits for the foreigners. So you understand the bandwith is limited there i guess, TRANSIT traffic is not that cheap.
Yeah i understand it , i tested at rush-hours and off-hours but never get good speeds.

We had no captcha + multi download for free users.
Are u drunk? Please tell me when did you erase captcha an limitations for freebies...

Oh Wait! Probably this rules were only for germans and not for foreigners <_<

Probably i missed it, sincerely i don´t test Duckload since this year. Can´t understand why you didn´t announce it into your official support thread

Last edited:
Froster: I am sure there are some hosters here who can guarantee you we are not making any milions with duckload :). Last payment was 3 days ago and alertpayment was not that easy because the account got frozen by goverment but you guys will never understand this i guess. Some of you are really stupid retards, sorry for this but it's real.

And for you: I already was in prison and believe me its easy to get a single cell without a 300 punds cell mate :)

that just show what kind of person you are.

Tomorrow is another day and we are looking for some deals with em, i am sure we can work on this :)

oh yeah now is the time to blame uploaders ( " it's not our fault they upload copyright material")
even if you back on like you said who is gonna use your site after all this shit. oh and if you don't i guess you will be looking for a new job soon ( I'm recruiting new uploaders just in case you are interested oh but i can't pay you in alerpay or paypal, just check and it takes 3 months).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back