Duckload.com admin arrested !! (End of duckload i guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is another day and we are looking for some deals with em, i am sure we can work on this :)

What sorta deal. You generally have to have some barging chip to create a deal, what are you going to offer them? The details of people who upload illegal content?

Can you give your word that no personal information of anyone, even IP's, won't be handed over?

Even if you were to come back I don't know how safe I'd feel knowing my personal details could be in the hands of authorities.

Or this could all be a stunt to take everyone's money
and close up shop now that you have made some $$$

I'll eat my words if you actually come back online.

Or this could all be a stunt to take everyone's money
and close up shop now that you have made some $$$

I'll eat my words if you actually come back online.

Wouldn't mind the money. It's someone knocking on your door saying you have XXX GB of illegal content uploaded and are under arrest that would be worse.

To be honest with you guys:

The officers and the public prosecutors are reading this topic here but i don't care. Duckload is very important for me and aswell for you guys ( Payouts, payed premium accounts for one year or more, all the users who like duckload.com ).

For now they hunt me and the deal tomorrow is: I go to the officers and they can get me, interrogate me, put me in jail for some days whatever they want. The only thing i offer is to put all servers online again. Duckload ist not illegal we have no relationship to Kino.to admins or someone else there's nothing i have to reproach myself.

So let's hope the guys understand this whole situation. Actually they have no value in putting Duckload offline, so the odds are very good. If they don't accept the deal you all know what it means: Duckload is gone forever so i want to say sorry in advance to all uploaders and premium buyer if this is going to happen. Believe me our whole team is doing everything in our power to clarify the situation and bring Duckload back as soon as possible.

Thanks to WJunction and all uploaders. ( The most are retarded here i say this honestly but there are some very good guys aswell. )

Maybe take this as last words before i go to prison :).

edit: Mr Happy, I would NEVER betray anyone who didn't betray me. So trust me when i say you guys are *ALL* safe.

2ylwadx.gif

Wouldn't mind the money. It's someone knocking on your door saying you have XXX GB of illegal content uploaded and are under arrest that would be worse.

What i mean is this is all a stunt no FBI no nothing just them trying
to run away with all the money the uploaders have earned as you
can see his post before mine he is trying to make himself sound
heroic and get pity from us and he has suggested that duckload
might never come back online...

@ Ihate

Dude get some brains. First of all in germany there is no FBI. Secondly the largest stream page and multiple other stream hosters went down. There is media coverage everywhere of how many people got arrested.

Other then that if he wanted to take of with the money he could just sell duckload and go live happy ever after. you dont just shut down all those servers and run.

What i mean is this is all a stunt no FBI no nothing just them trying
to run away with all the money the uploaders have earned as you
can see his post before mine he is trying to make himself sound
heroic and get pity from us and he has suggested that duckload
might never come back online...

Ya I see what your saying, it could all very easily be a stunt but if this is true it will be in some news site or paper someplace soon which would be more independent than a staff member of the company.

Time will tell.

We could just sell duckload some months ago and take a good life with this money. You guys are kidding me ? This is a stunt ? You can read news ?

Oh shit.........

Kino.to was hosted in netherlands with a redirect to russiar / seychellen. If you host Kino.to in germany datacenter this is getting raided after 1 day.

We are with some services in same data center but we are not the same companies:

Duckload.com
Uploaded.to
X7.to
Travian Browsergame
Gulli.com
and a lot of other browser games

These services are all legit and different personsn and companies.

Kino.to was hosted in netherlands with a redirect to russiar / seychellen. If you host Kino.to in germany datacenter this is getting raided after 1 day.

We are with some services in same data center but we are not the same companies:

Duckload.com
Uploaded.to
X7.to
Travian Browsergame
Gulli.com
and a lot of other browser games

These services are all legit and different personsn and companies.
as i see ur Registrar: HETZNER

and u write tht u have abt 500 server

1 for browsing and 499 for data
that how all file sharing work
why u cant move to other dc like leaseweb u dont have backup for db + site

any why they block ur domain also ??

Hetzner is domain registar.

We have not only 1 for browsing, there are 20 management servers around, rest is data.

Yesterday there calling me some friends from US they got raided too. It's just about the relationship they assume to kino.to. No matter if located in US, NL, FR or Germany. They are able to get every DC if they want.

The domain is not blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back