Duckload.com admin arrested !! (End of duckload i guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this isn't the start of a domino effect.

I think DuckLoad is gone for good now, these file host "companies" tend to seem much bigger than they actually are.

The duckload guy on wj is online :O

Wonder, why he is not replying. Or, FBI agents took over his WJ account >_> and they are extracting our details :(

capture.jpg

No worries brutha, if the FBI login to any WJ accounts, I'll ban them! Would be pretty cool to permaban an FBI agent. :P

1 Dedicated server is enough to start a Filehost xD

grab a filehosting script ~$100-200 , get a 8TB Dedi from 100tb.com ~ $300-500

^lmao r u serious ?

U need atleast 30~40 servers for start. 1 server cant handle the amount of data ppl push these days

kino.to was a great stream site for german users.

over 4 million visits daily! ... the admin makes many millions of euros with kino.to and duckload.

RIP DUCKLOAD

Hopefully this isn't the start of a domino effect.

I think DuckLoad is gone for good now, these file host "companies" tend to seem much bigger than they actually are.

No worries brutha, if the FBI login to any WJ accounts, I'll ban them! Would be pretty cool to permaban an FBI agent. :P

but if they declare war against us :( and start attacking our shoutbox ohhh no we should get ready for war :facepalm: i think i heard something behind the filesonic banner on top:'(

if duckload admin arrested now,,in future who knows, it may me filesonic/ fileserve / wupload..:unsure:

End of file sharing host..may be or may be not

& FBI Shutdown wjunction bcoz they give official support to those filehost..

dont be panic guys. just personal point of view..

I wish & hope.. my point of view will nt come true:facepalm:

if duckload admin arrested now,,in future who knows, it may me filesonic/ fileserve / wupload..:unsure:

End of file sharing h:facepalm:ost..may be or may be not

& FBI Shutdown wjunction bcoz they give official support to those filehost..

dont be panic guys. just personal point of view..

I wish & hope.. my point of view will nt come true

It would be extremely fun to experience.

The FBI has no reason to shut down WJunction. Dream on.

permafrost:

German Newspapers and TV News speaks about a 7 digit range!
Every german, also not into the scenes, knows kino.to ... it was a site like facebook, google in the popularity

so what is your problem?
for someone who makes $ 1 daily with filesonic certainly can not imagine but it's the truth

imo if they were really arrested then thats because of kino.to
so fileserve/filesonic and wupload should be safe as long as they only run legal sites and cooperate with dmca

permafrost:

German Newspapers and TV News speaks about a 7 digit range!
Every german, also not into the scenes, knows kino.to ... it was a site like facebook, google in the popularity

so what is your problem?
for someone who makes $ 1 daily with filesonic certainly can not imagine but it's the truth
Really hard to believe Showtek, anyway with 4.000.000 UV Daily it would be a profitable business

OMG wow 29 members LOL!

But wow that's really sad, but If one goes down. Alot more will be created, so they will never end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back