Duckload.com admin arrested !! (End of duckload i guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes agree with DuckLoad, because in the news to they didn't mention DuckLoad or any of his owners/staff name am still confused :S

so duckload why don't you say why you guys currently off i mean why site not working so atleast people will stop saying that you guys are in Jail or hacked etc..!?

makes sense. A huge trial like with rapidshare would be needed if they were in the shit. They have done nothing wrong , Long live duckload!!

They have been here with 20 officers. We have around 500 servers, so they wondering "We don't have enough trucks to transport it". Tomorrow our lawyers are able to defend all servers, its more then a 80% chance. They don't want a complaint from us for STEAL that much servers.

edit: Lets wait 10 hours, then we know more about this :). I let you know if duckload is 100% done or we are going to be back then. For now all servers are still in place they just cut the fiber nothing else.

Any idea on new location ? I know this will take some time. Duckload is huge, hope it will not be gone :).

If a new DC is needed does that mean the links to previous files will not work ?

The funny thing is: If we have known 2 weeks ago what is going to happen, we can't change it anyway we can't prepare for this !

We stay in Germany with all fileservers, our business is legal theres no reason to move out and if they steal all servers tomorrow we are going to take up the whole industry the most judges are going to agree on this.

I really hope they fiind you and arrest your ass, you fucked us by not paying and you're making milions with that site, you're a fucking liar, you know what you gonna see everytime you gonna sleep in a 6 x 8 feet cell? your 300 pounds cell mate waiting for you in the bed. Cu there Cunt.

Froster: I am sure there are some hosters here who can guarantee you we are not making any milions with duckload :). Last payment was 3 days ago and alertpayment was not that easy because the account got frozen by goverment but you guys will never understand this i guess. Some of you are really stupid retards, sorry for this but it's real.

And for you: I already was in prison and believe me its easy to get a single cell without a 300 punds cell mate :)

Froster: I am sure there are some hosters here who can guarantee you we are not making any milions with duckload :). Last payment was 3 days ago and alertpayment was not that easy because the account got frozen by goverment but you guys will never understand this i guess. Some of you are really stupid retards, sorry for this but it's real.

And for you: I already was in prison and believe me its easy to get a single cell without a 300 punds cell mate :)

agree with you DuckLoad :)

Duckload was in prison .... fair enough. Well when Ducklaod comes bakc i guess froster wont be paid lol :).

On a serious note it will take time for DL to payout, alertpay is a pain , the only way to fund is through bank transfer. it takes so long. Duckload also have other projects so we shall wait and see :)

"Some of you are really stupid retards, sorry for this but it's real." 100% agree. Unfortunately alot of members here are young, unrealisitc and immature with their comments.

@mcmoore:-"Some of you are really stupid retards, sorry for this but it's real." 100% agree. Unfortunately alot of members here are young, unrealisitc and immature with their comments.
Exactly.

I pray to god this industry does not ever go down. Their are so many things not available in my country and I surely depend on filehosters.

What does FBI expect the filehost to earn from...By sharing x-mas pictures? FCUK them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back