Duckload.com admin arrested !! (End of duckload i guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i must say that i really liked duckload a lot! i could download with my max. full download speed 10MBIT from there. too bad. :(

Just compare kino site stats with warez-bb. Kino was a germans warez-bb.8-)

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i22/41a89b.gif[/SLIDE] [SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i22/2028e3.gif[/SLIDE]​

Alexa cant tell you how many visitors either site had. Can't u guyz realize that alexa rank means nothing, anywhere? It doesnt show any valid stats, to register that someone visited any site, user (visitor) would have to have their adware toolbar installed.

@cvrle77
You can hate Alexa all you want, but when you want to know is some site legit, I'm pretty sure you check its Alexa rank. ;)

Anyhow,
We still don't know is this for sure or not. A lot of sites get closed by police, but owner(s) bring the site back eventually.

i've read this 100 times but i don't know what actually happened with DuckLoad? i mean its not mentioned in the TorrentFreak news its all about Kino.TO, so what's the matter between Kino.TO and Duckload?

Duckload, from the looks of it, was hosted in the same DC as Kino.to. When the officials raided the DC, they raided multiple servers and I guess that includes DuckLoad's servers too. So yeah, that's most likely the primary reason.

Whether DL will be back or not, is inconclusive at this stage. IMO they have a good chance to hide behind the 'we got raided' reason and skip paying all their affiliates. They'll save a ton of money.

Duckload, from the looks of it, was hosted in the same DC as Kino.to. When the officials raided the DC, they raided multiple servers and I guess that includes DuckLoad's servers too. So yeah, that's most likely the primary reason.

Whether DL will be back or not, is inconclusive at this stage. IMO they have a good chance to hide behind the 'we got raided' reason and skip paying all their affiliates. They'll save a ton of money.

Why would they pay last week after a long time , then not this week. It odes not makes sense. I think we just need to wait a few weeks, see what happens. :)

Duckload is not Kino.to and Duckload is not hosted together with Kino.to.

Kino.to were in russiar + netherlands, Duckload in Germany.

It looks good we are online in 12 hours again. We are not in jail, not anymore.

Mark: Should there a reason for beeing hunted ? Is there something illegal to Duckload ? The owners of Kino.to seems to be jailed, so they have everything they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back