Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, awesome :) I'mma close this thread to prevent any more drama, report this thread to get reopened if you don't hear from him in 24 hours, cheers.

I laughed my ass off at this part
GDCtMS.png

I really did, But how ever it is not your fault is the web host, Before buying from the company did you do any research at all around WJunction or google for that matter ?

Well with all this attacking me going on i cant think straight enought to contact my tech to tell me whats going on. Everyone wil get their files in a matter of time and refunds as they please but right now i cant.

If you can't think straight then don't sell hosting, like you keep mentioning "shit happens". When hosting you have to keep everything in mind and be ready for such issues. Plus people hosted who were hosted with "reversedhosting" should do a bit of background check before choosing hosts. <_<

oh i dont wanna read all this shit
but it should get sorted

if their site is up that doesnt mean ur site has to be up too
they can be hosted elswhere'

and LOL@ 99.9% uptime :))
percentage is checked by how long u are hosted with them :|
no host should have that
shit happens :|
unless they have hosting on the moon or something
just saying

Sorry, I believe that promising something and it not happening is a load of shit.

He said everything would be up and running by Thursday, if not Friday 100%, otherwise his customers would be fully refunded.

It's now Sunday.

And yes I do have a lawyer, and yes I really couldn't give a two shits if it's only $13, it's the concept that it's the law, and I'm pretty into all of that stuff.

If it was you, any of you you'd be pissed of when hosts are lying outright to you.

I gave him that 24 hours, it's been 38 now. I think that's bullshit, I'm only warning people not to buy from them.

lol what a drama
well even my site is down and i asked cap about it,he told me site will be online on monday,
cap:giving you 24hrs or refund my money

even my sites been down for something like as long as i can remmeber+so i have raised a claim at paypal..they owe me 10bucks...and i wont give up on my money.

My site also still down
No backups given yet
No refund yet as well

I already installed my old backup and brought site up and now its time to sue them via paypal disputed

I believe in my TOS there was refund policy that i will bring up as soon as i get all of ReversedHosting's files back.

Only a certain amount of days are given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back