Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect? Dude I've had my site offline for six days, I've lost hundreds of dollars from clients that buy my scripts, and from my other sites that are on it.

I was never informed about it being offline, I had to chase it up through numerous emails, which still took forever.

You have none of my respect.

I sent you an email response. I have the emails saved. So dont come with that BS over here.

And everyone knew the server was down. Everyone.

So dont act like you just found out.

You sent me an email response?

To what email was that Champ? I haven't gotten any from Reserved hosting, or from you.

[SLIDE]http://i55.tinypic.com/15p4sb9.png[/SLIDE]

Yer you've contacted me 'so many times'.

Just refund my $13 USD and this will all go away.

If anyone Mod is here around then I guess its time to act right ? I have more than enough proofs for a ban appeal

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/-/uploads/tuGR1f.png[/SLIDE]

EVERYONE who hosted on ReversedHosting you aint getting your sites back and all DATA is lost !!
If you want refund PM me and I will tell you how to dispute against them so we get refund and they get thr payments reversed and Paypal limited
If they get 5+ disputes of same kind for same reason thn above thing will happen

You sent me an email response?

To what email was that Champ? I haven't gotten any from Reserved hosting, or from you.

Wats your real name i can pick them up here from my sent emails.

EVERYONE who hosted on ReversedHosting you aint getting your sites back and all DATA is lost !!
If you want refund PM me and I will tell you how to dispute against them so we get refund and they get thr payments reversed and Paypal limited
If they get 5+ disputes of same kind for same reason thn above thing will happen

thats not true. I have someone working on a recovery and i can get proof of that.

I never said the data was gone so now you are making things up

I've never emailed you, you should already know via my Paypal. + If you had been paying attention, I've used it numerous times in this conversation.

Paypal - braerocks12345@gmail.com

Please refund $13 USD to that right now, or I'll escalate the Paypal item to a claim.

Virtual goods are counted champ, look at PP's terms ;)

I think that solution for this problem is quite simple. CapoSicario should refund his clients or he should start providing the hosting his clients paid for.

Your downtime is long, too long. 6 days is 6 days. If it was 2 days I'd say ok. But damn 6 days.

Well if you didnt email me then of course you didnt get an email back. How do you expect me to email all clients without any data. its the reason i put that up on reversedhosting so people could email be. and i indeed got around 50 emails from clients that all understand the situation

and both of you who didnt email me are complaining

WE have not been down for 6 days that is rubbish.

The server went down Tuesday at 12 pm.

That is only 3 days.

1. I am recovering the files and giving them out to the people so that they can have their files.

2. I cant host without a server -_-

I think that solution for this problem is quite simple. CapoSicario should refund his clients or he should start providing the hosting his clients paid for.

Your downtime is long, too long. 6 days is 6 days. If it was 2 days I'd say ok. But damn 6 days.

It has been 3 days today. Not 6 your also misinformed.

My site has been down for six days mate, trust me I've been keeping record.

I don't want my files recovered now, I've lost over $200 USD from sales. I want my $13 USD back and I'll be finding another host, because cleary yours is crap.

6 days.. Apparently you cant count. We went down tuesday 12 pm

thats not 6 days.

So, you had no offsite backups? And also, could you explain me your process of recovering that HDD? What are your methods?

Reason being for Bio-Neo not with me anymore. He didnt have the backups.

Well KVM was installed on the server. We installed a second HD. We are booting Cent OS onto the server. And a tech is working on recovering the files.

It's friday here, just for the heads up.

Clients have tried to order my items on the 11/03/2011, and they weren't able to because the site was offline.

You are the CEO though? Why wouldn't you have backups? WTF LOL.

6 days to do all of this? Going on 7 now?

Just refund my money man, $13 USD isn't asking much if you can install a second HD etc.

Are you seriously basing your accusations on what angry clients are saying? C'mon now. Everyone knew there was a HDD failure and that they are trying to recover the data. This does NOT take a few days. And people need to realize they are not the only client on the server. And something like this does take time.

So I think people need to just chill and support them while they can. Why make this WORSE for the host. You are distracting them from the task at hand with these useless posts.

/closed.

So, you had no offsite backups? And also, could you explain me your process of recovering that HDD? What are your methods?

Who cares. Not your business to be honest.

It's friday here, just for the heads up.

Clients have tried to order my items on the 11/03/2011, and they weren't able to because the site was offline.

You are the CEO though? Why wouldn't you have backups? WTF LOL.

6 days to do all of this? Going on 7 now?

Just refund my money man, $13 USD isn't asking much if you can install a second HD etc.

Well lets see installing a new HD and all that i just said raped my money.. Well when there is partners u split the work.

Common sense

I don't want my files recovered now, I've lost over $200 USD from sales. I want my $13 USD back and I'll be finding another host, because cleary yours is crap.

If your lost more than 200$ from this downtime you would "cry" about 13$. Get a grip noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back