Status
Not open for further replies.
How old are you? This question isn't offtopic. I really can't believe that you "spent so much money on fixing of the HDD". Can you even tell us what kind of HDD failure was it? What are the chances of getting it repaired? Or, you're just another wannabe hoster?

Im 19.

And the HDD was wiped. But if you know its possible to recover via KVM.

LOL you can't think straight?

I'd like it today please, you din't tell me I could pay one week after did you? I paid on the dot.

Now I'd like my refund on the dot.

Thanks.

EDIT: Can we please see a receipt of the additional hardrive installed, to prove you have "no" money left.

Sure ill give you some imaginary money ;)

Cap since the most bugging you are we, can you try to hurry and leech your files first ? :S
My site was wrzaddiction and how can you cant contact your tech ?

Now your being a smartass?

Haha, yer it's funny mate, you are so clever scamming people.

Show the receipt of the second harddrive installed, with the date attached to it that you've purchased it.

Thanks.

WTF CAPPO X-( Are you some NOOB or a 10 year old Kid ffs X-( If a HDD was wiped thn how the fuck can you even save a single file if it was wiped X-( You aint God dammit X-(
There is no way to save files from a wiped HDD, its as good as a formatted HDD

http://dev.collabshot.com/show/45748d/

they dont need to give me info on the hd its just installed on my server

and im not giving out my info.

WTF CAPPO X-( Are you some NOOB or a 10 year old Kid ffs X-( If a HDD was wiped thn how the fuck can you even save a single file if it was wiped X-( You aint God dammit X-(
There is no way to save files from a wiped HDD, its as good as a formatted HDD

yes there is apparently you dont know about linux

Capo just post a ss of your HDD or recovery payment of paypal or whatever you use and dnt now tell you did wire or bank transfer X-(

Blacken your personal info we just wanna see you paid

This isn't going anywhere guys, can't you just give him another day to "fix" those issues? he might be telling the truth and you end up getting your backups. Give him another 24 hours and then demand a refund? if he doesn't give it up, he'll get banned since he doesn't want to refund a ridiculous amount of $20 after 4 days of downtime.

I am telling the truth just no one believes me. I would be glad to give everyone back their backups and their money. But i need time.

Thank you Mr R T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back