Shared DiamondSRV.org - CPanel, 15GB space, 400GB bandwidth, 1GBPS from $4/month (Netherlan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I told everyone netdirect is failure, well not always 100% the data center, but people putting 1000 clients on a quad core server.. that has failure written all over it.

If you guys can't get a refund and paid with paypal just do a charge back.. don't let them tell you "NO REFUNDS" if you win the dispute your set, you have nothing to lose.

If you have a credit card, you have a chance of 99% of winning the dispute.

I cant open a dispute as my paypal was hacked and the hacker opened 3-4 disputes randomly!!!!!Snowflake1000 return my money and then do whatever you like !!!!!!

If your paypal was hacked, just contact paypal they should be able to see that different ip addresses have accessed the account, and passwords have been changed.. It might take a few calls/emails to resolve it, and they might even want proof like a scan of your license or some other kind of proof, but you should be able to get it back.

If your paypal was hacked, just contact paypal they should be able to see that different ip addresses have accessed the account, and passwords have been changed.. It might take a few calls/emails to resolve it, and they might even want proof like a scan of your license or some other kind of proof, but you should be able to get it back.

I had tried that once with hostbass!!!!!!they took the money and they did not give the RDP details.....so i opened a dispute and closed after i got my details!!!!!!the server was crap........they did not refund me the money at all!!!!always coming up some lame excuses!!!!!!even paypal did not help me at all....in this case i contacted them by email but no reply!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back