Shared DiamondSRV.org - CPanel, 15GB space, 400GB bandwidth, 1GBPS from $4/month (Netherlan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All prewebhosts.info will be cared by SmokeHost. The reason why i left it, is because the reseller MyWarezHost closed up ;)

Our service is much better on DiamondSRV, we even have arizona servers ;)

I cant find the PreWebHosts thread but I just put it out there. We'll be terminating them all by the end of this week so better get in touch with your clients. Thanks.

I doubt they got it, or something maybe never got to you, did you check your spam folder? If not I'd suggest trying to private message them.

They are a good provider.

What are the nameservers plz

and my order number is : 9561781999

Sent you a PM.

Contact us on sales@diamondsrv.org

I haven't received my cPanel information, have been waiting for 2 days and Zac told me it would take 2 hours...

You are not in our List of Accounts in WHMCS. Your registration did not work for some reason, please re-register and ill send your account information as yours is a Custom Plan. Or, you could just PM me your domain name, and ill send you your account information as soon as im online.

I doubt they got it, or something maybe never got to you, did you check your spam folder? If not I'd suggest trying to private message them.

They are a good provider.

Thank you for your kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back