Shared DiamondSRV.org - CPanel, 15GB space, 400GB bandwidth, 1GBPS from $4/month (Netherlan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ran a fly by night host, tried to cut and run at the first sign of trouble (http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=63323) and now you are back, using reseller hosting again, but this time lying about it you said and i quote "We now have 2 servers. One located in Germany, the other Arizona Hosting."

But oh wait, you use "REVERSEDHOSTING.COM" name servers, so it is highly likely you are a just a reseller again.... you may have reseller accounts on two servers but you dont have two servers.

Name Server:NS1.REVERSEDHOSTING.COM
Name Server:NS2.REVERSEDHOSTING.COM

Proof 1
dsph.jpg

Proof 2
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=629945&postcount=17

Being a reseller is one thing, running a fly by night host is one thing, lying is another.

In Your previous thread (http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=63323) you admitted you dont have the knowledge (Quote:"I would like it to go to owners with more knowledge etc.") either in just over one weak you have learnt all the required knowledge to run a good host or ........

I never said we owned the servers.

We use ReversedHosting's servers, everyone already knows that, its no secret.

We are not running a sly by night host, and dont say we are. We are here to stay. We have over 110 clients.

I never said we owned the servers
Well you statement was still misleading.. . "It started out as PreWebHosts as a small reseller web host. When its reseller closed down, so did it, and DiamondSRV took it over. We now have 2 servers. One located in Germany, the other Arizona Hosting." suggest you started off as a reseller and moved up to your own 2 servers.

We are not running a sly by night host, and dont say we are. We are here to stay. We have over 110 clients.

lol you tried to, sell at the first time of trouble, AKA Fly By Night host, and admitted you didnt have the knowledge (Quote:"I would like it to go to owners with more knowledge etc.") either in just over one weak you have learnt all the required knowledge to run a good host or ........

Proof
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=63323

Or screen
[slide]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1176/salesthread.jpg[/slide]

We no longer have anything at all to do with PreWebHosts.info.

Snowflake, you started both, Yes or no, you cut and run from prewebhosts at the first sign of trouble, Yes or no, PreWebHosts turned into a Fly By Night host, Yes or No. You admitted you didnt have the knowledge Yes or No...

Ofcource they are all rhetorical questions, and i know the answer to all 4 questions, and that answer is yes.

Are you trying to tell me that somewhere between prewebhosts failing and you not having the knowledge last weak, and you starting this host this weak, you somehow have learnt from your mistakes and got all the required knowledge to run a reputable host ?

Please stop spamming my sales thread. Ive reported your posts.

We know how a team of knowledgeable people who take care of the servers, live support etc.

Please stop spamming my sales thread. Ive reported your posts.

We know how a team of knowledgeable people who take care of the servers, live support etc.

Factual information to help someone choose the correct host for them and not be potentually scammed by another fly by night host is not spam, but thanks for reporting it anyway...

A Team? they wouldent just be you using diffrent names would they now ? it seems a little strange if you where paying a team, why you dont have your own dedicated server(s).... again as a reseller you have no access to the servers, so how can you "take care of the servers".

ReversedHosting owns part of DiamondSRV, and ReversedHosting has there own servers. We have it all under control.

So you are really ReversedHosting, a "company" which is owned by someone who has also probably lied to customers by stating he flew from NYC to Netherlands to repair the servers, i really doubt this..... and i am not the only one who doubts the credability of this statement and the so called "server managers"

See this:
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=626737&postcount=204

All im saying is people should be careful, if problems accur i am in no doubt you will try and cut and run like you did with prewebhosts, leaving customers high and dry, and also the host you are reselling from "ReversedHosting" has had allot of downtime recently.

So you are really ReversedHosting, a "company" which is owned by someone who has also probably lied to customers by stating he flew from NYC to Netherlands to repair the servers, i really doubt this..... and i am not the only one who doubts the credability of this statement and the so called "server managers"

See this:
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=626737&postcount=204

All im saying is people should be careful, if problems accur i am in no doubt you will try and cut and run like you did with prewebhosts, leaving customers high and dry, and also the host you are reselling from "ReversedHosting" has had allot of downtime recently.

Wow , We have solved that Downtime problem . As Eso said " Dont Post anything if its not about that sales so DONT "

Wow , We have solved that Downtime problem . As Eso said " Dont Post anything if its not about that sales so DONT "

Pardon it is related to sales, Warning people of potentual issues to save people from potentually getting scammed, is obviously allowed, otherwise you could hide potential problems from potential customers.

Are you have no proof that we are scammers anyway, as you have never tried out our services in your life.
1. No proof
2. You have no idea about the situation
3. Then dont be flaming my SALES thread.

Are you have no proof that we are scammers anyway, as you have never tried out our services in your life.
1. No proof
2. You have no idea about the situation
3. Then dont be flaming my SALES thread.

1. i never said you where scammers, i said "potentually" which considering you ran a fly by night host in the past i think that comment is fair.
2. Please do enlighten me if in your own words "You have no idea about the situation".
3. My posts are not flaming i was purely putting forward a point of view to warn potential customers, of certain things, including last weak you running a fly by night host and equally admitting you dont have expirence to run a host, either you are really fast learner and learnt everything you need to know in one weak or your not, and you still dont have the knowledge which i believe to be the case.
4. i suggest you re-read my posts becuase i think you have totally got the wrong end of the stick....
5. You have all "potentually" lied at one point or another, inclusing this probably fictional flight to NL.....
6. Would i trust a host who has "potentually" lied and ran a fly by night host ofcource not, so you are correct i would not use your sevices, i would rather pay more for QUALITY, as the old saying goes you get what you pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back