ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
@pucp1998 Are they bigger PayPal payments? If yes, this will take time aswell. Very high risk of Account getting frozen. We need to split payments over exchanger.
Kind of, three-digit payouts, it's sad to read that requesting bigger payments can lead to your account getting frozen.
I don't mind if Ddownload has to split payments in order to complete them, but until now I've not seen any. I kept uploading on this filehost despite the new and low PPD rates because I trusted all payments eventually will be honored, but after three months what's the point of keep uploading and just "wait".

Maybe you should also learn to read, because Alexander confirmed just a few days ago that the limit will be increased. If you already know this, then your arrogance is greater than I thought.

Just accept for everyone that DDownload itself decides when the limit will be increased.

In the future, spare us your pointless posts and jerk off to your (non-existent) hundreds of Rapidgator sales.

This forum is for communication between uploaders and host administrators, which also applies to suggestions, so stop the hell accusing someone of being arrogant because he wrote a suggestion.

This forum is for communication between uploaders and host administrators, which also applies to suggestions, so stop the hell accusing someone of being arrogant because he wrote a suggestion.

Absolutely agree with you and don't worry it will not stop me from posting constructive suggestions here or on other topics which can help community ;)

I kept uploading on this filehost despite the new and low PPD rates because I trusted all payments eventually will be honored, but after three months what's the point of keep uploading and just "wait".

Same here mate and it looks like I will abandon DDownload and recommend other users that download my files to do the same, at least for now, until situation improves.

Gave it a good testing period of more than six months and it looked good, communication between Alexander and users was good and payments on time, but now it looks like payments are always late or non existing for most members (there are so many examples of complaints on late payments or not being paid at all in previous posts from other members), communication is mostly being ignored and promises about increasing file size limit not kept, so there is no point in working with it any longer until situation improves.

PPD is basically same as gone with those small rates and sales are only few compared to other hosting sites that generate significant number of sales in same time period with links posted in same posts (like Rapidgator) and much better profit (even DropDownload generates much more profit and it was always among lowest earners). With all this, on other hosting sites there is no need to waste time and resources on compressing files to such small file size that is much lower than industry standard.

Wish all the best to those that make a profit and that are satisfied with it, but for me and users that download my files it's best to abandon it and continue using usual set of hosting sites that I used for years and that keep on paying on time (like Rapidgator) and improve their services in communication and cooperation with their members for mutual benefit and better profit.

@peterosanos
The golden age of PPD hosts is gone, and nobody will offer such great options anymore. If someone does offer them, it will only be for a short time for marketing and fishing affiliates. Previously, it was possible to compensate for it through ads on the website. However, in this decade, over 80% of users have Adblocks, VPNs which no ad network pays anymore, DNS blocking, JDownloader direct downloads (which make it difficult for webmasters to earn), and bots (which some people use to gain revenue).

Of course, we select our affiliate partners, and if we see that we can't compensate for it through sales anymore, we don't want them as affiliate partners. Previously, we accepted everyone, but after four years, we saw how some people work and try to gain revenue at the expense of the website.

This is not fair to people who put in a lot of effort to generate real revenue. However, we acknowledge that we still have many areas for improvement. Of course, there are also competitors who can do it better, and you can use them. We do not force anyone to join our affiliate system. However, ddownload.com is ideal for long-term partners, not for short-term ones.

Furthermore, it's worth noting that until today, we have not charged any refunds to our affiliates, nor have we imposed reseller fees of 15% to 30%. I don't feel the need to clarify this every time. If someone is dissatisfied with our service, I simply ask them to leave ddownload. It's possible that we may even have a "closed" affiliate program only for select partners in the near future.

I won't even start talking about the payment options, but other webmasters can confirm this 100%.

@Alexander ~ Thank you for reply and explanation. I appreciate it.

I completely understand the need to lower PPD rates and agree with you on that, but unfortunately, as I mentioned, at least for me, sales on DDownload are almost non existing compared to Rapidgator and revenue from other hosting sites I use and I still believe that it's mostly due to smaller file size since it's the only thing that users who download from me complain about with DDownload.

It's possible that we may even have a "closed" affiliate program only for select partners in the near future.

I won't even start talking about the payment options, but other webmasters can confirm this 100%.

If payments can't be done on time for all users that reach payment limit this would definitely be much better than to have so many people constantly complain on late or missing payments.

Wish you personally and all users that use your service and make a profit all the best in future ;)

Thank you, @peterosanos , for your feedback. Of course, we welcome constructive criticism here, and we strive to communicate with our users as much as possible.

We have received complaints from many affiliates who are not satisfied with our payout cycle compared to two years ago. However, we still pay out the high PPD profits to this day, albeit with some delays. Over the last 8-10 months, we have experienced major setbacks, which we are currently working to address one by one.

As I mentioned in a previous post, we have been working on DDownload V2 since January. This will bring about changes in file sizes and premium prices.

For internal, non-public communication regarding payouts, missing payments, questions, and general dissatisfaction with our service, I always recommend contacting us through https://support.ddownload.com.

It's important to me that everyone is compensated fairly, as much as possible, and that we have a healthy system in place. I also acknowledge that Rapidgator generates more sales because it is technically superior to ddownload.com, and the team there performs their job on some cases much better than us.

Incredible awesome sales this weekend - and also thanks for paying ALWAYS on time since many many years Alexander @ddownload.com !

I think uploaders who claim that lack of sales is due to the maximum file limit of 2GB are just looking for an excuse for their own failure. These users come and go like the wind and are mostly just blowhards. If you offer the right content, at the right time, in the right quality, little things like file sizes don't matter.

Take the time you need to develop your system and never be rushed or threatened. This is the only way to develop a truly stable system.

In this sense, DDownload is on a very good way and I am happy to be part of your journey to the OCH No.1.

Scrooge Mcduck Disney GIF

When you are going to change you rates of PPD you need to pay all hard earn money of the users I have made 36 in 4 months and in a month i am trying to complete 50$ and then i withdraw they change ppd rates now its took years to complete 50

its clearly showing they steal my 36$ that's very bad.

Incredible awesome sales this weekend - and also thanks for paying ALWAYS on time since many many years Alexander @ddownload.com !

I think uploaders who claim that lack of sales is due to the maximum file limit of 2GB are just looking for an excuse for their own failure. These users come and go like the wind and are mostly just blowhards. If you offer the right content, at the right time, in the right quality, little things like file sizes don't matter.

Take the time you need to develop your system and never be rushed or threatened. This is the only way to develop a truly stable system.

In this sense, DDownload is on a very good way and I am happy to be part of your journey to the OCH No.1.
Same here. Incredible month and hope that May will also be incredible.

Back