ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
throws me on rlsbb.ru
anyway the site is crap, better find a new one (and better not only one...)

First of all rlsbb.ru is not crap think before speak

If you dont know better to avoid such discussion.

Ddownload is good host we all respect and everyone using them no problem ..

but ddownload should focus on them ticket areas

For me it's crap + lot's of smelly reuploaders in comments, don't like such sites
Do you know who is owner? When you will know you will regret :)
and this thread is not related rlsbb.ru better to discuss in other place

many users earned from that site thats true i saw already .
if you dont have access on rlsbb.ru that not mean you say like this :)

it ok i can understand but i wish you good luck thanks alot

I think @ddownload.com is good in terms of price/performance, especially intended for people who don't have an extra professional PC that is required, for example, in Usenet. Alex entertains us here and helps where he can with his team, even if it takes a little longer, he's there.

There are problems everywhere, but ddownload itself says that they are not perfect and that's okay.

There are times when the download speed is slow, but people think about it, there are a lot worse things in the world than that, then you just load at a different time or just leave the PC on, but no problem at all.

Some discussions are unnecessary here. For example, I don't know any PPD, since I've known ddl I've only used PPS and I'm also satisfied and at this point I just want to say THANK YOU. Thanks to ALEX, thanks to the ADMIN and the rest of the TEAM!

Thanks also go to @Jennifer_Jareau, does a great job and is also technically completely different and positioned than many others here.

@ddownload.com
Received 22€ less than requested again. What is going on recently that the payment are much lower? Exchange fee is 5€ and transaction fee is about 1.5€. Am i missing out something?

The missing 17.5€ from 2 weeks ago was also not payed out so far.

@ddownload.com
Received 22€ less than requested again. What is going on recently that the payment are much lower? Exchange fee is 5€ and transaction fee is about 1.5€. Am i missing out something?

It might be a mistake because before few months they send me around +20 Euro and I open a ticket and they let me keep them. :)

@ddownload.com

Also recently they are unable to process payment on time. Most of time payment missing too. You don't get your payment unless you contact their support. I don't know why this is happen every week.
Post automatically merged:

@ddownload.com

Just contact Support, they will send remaining. Could be because of:

Also recently they are unable to process payment on time. Most of time payment missing too. You don't get your payment unless you contact their support. I don't know why this is happen every week.
Post automatically merged:

i m still waiting for payment no reponse from support :(

Just contact Support to get Information. Could be delayed but everyone will receive it, except of affiliate we dont want work with.

Today we will continue with USDT payments..

PayPal done, Exchanger takes care currently.

Back