Cloudshares - Earn 75% PPS and 60% recurring forever incl free marketing plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@coudshares-a: can you please upgrade my account

username: babuccaneer32

Also please can you increase the upload speed in Web? It's pretty slow.

Last edited:
account upgraded

@coudshares-a: can you please upgrade my account

username: babuccaneer32

Also please can you increase the upload speed in Web? It's pretty slow.

we are complete on the webmoney upgrade! We have sent funds and will have them in our account in approximately 2 - 4 business days. Sorry for the delay guys!

Hi,
Any update news about webmoney payout?

Thx

also new file server for FR/NL will be online in 48 hours.

Last edited:
sorry you are seeing this issue, I have sent you a PM and we will see what is happening.

upload not working please fix it!

Not Found

The requested URL /tmp/status.html was not found on this server.

PM sent, we have taken a look and there have been counts for all your DL's from our view. Can you please respond to the PM and send me a screen shot?

hello stats is not counting perfect

please in my account

user name is shahidgill876

Last edited:
can u clear my payment pls

and error in upload

Error: null filesize or wrong file path
please fix today already, i need upload daily more to earn. is very important.

Error in upload is due to the new file server coming online. We are working on getting the new file server online and soon as we have this online I will post a message here. Our admin says it will be soon there adding FTP config, nginx and some other items now.

can u clear my payment pls

and error in upload

Error: null filesize or wrong file path
please fix today already, i need upload daily more to earn. is very important.

Hi Amanda,

Cant login using FTP upload, get a msg saying "530 Login incorrect Critical Error: Could not connect to server". Please help.

Im assuming its the same prob that everyone else is having but wanted to make sure. Any update on this? Cheers

Last edited:
It is currently offline Ric_30 its not an issue on your end. We are setting up the new file server and this is the reason. New FTP setup and Nginx config has been taking longer than we would like. I will message on here soon as its backup. This will also give you two ftp servers to use. One for servers in the eastern Canada and U.S regions and one for France/Netherlands area.

Hi Amanda,

Cant login using FTP upload, get a msg saying "530 Login incorrect Critical Error: Could not connect to server". Please help. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back