CloudCache.cc - 100% Pay Per Sale & Up to 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registration Service Provided By: 1HOSTCLICK

Domain Name: 1HOSTCLICK.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin (contact@privacyprotect.org)
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 17-Nov-2011
Expiration Date: 17-Nov-2012

Registration Service Provided By: GOSSIMER

Domain Name: CLOUDCACHE.CC

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin (contact@privacyprotect.org)
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 25-Jan-2012
Expiration Date: 25-Jan-2013

You can find tons of domains with this info. Its just privacy company info not their.

Will be added soon..!!

Sorry you make me lough

1. You told that FTP will be added for 4 weeks now

2. Now you have the next paypal problem

3. Premium Downloads are not counted correctly - you dont get 15$/1000 from premium downloads. I tested this...

4. Sales are not counted correctly. You count them like you want, to earn some $

5. First you have 100%, now 80%, whats next? 10%? Because 80% is also promo?

6. You have tons of users here which are working for you

7. You should renew your banner here...

8. You have cancelled my last payout 3 weeks ago because of "paypal problems" You told us, that you have to payback all the money for users which purchased premium accounts. So you have to reject the payouts.
thats not true and the next sign that are not serious and payout correctly. Lost 40$

Just some reasons why i left your service and why you are not serious!

I am looking forward to the FTP option, although I seem to get fantastic upload speeds on zoom's FUP.

I have some requests though. I am slowly making cc my primary mirror, but can you allow people to upgrade to premium using earned balance.
Also, can you increase storage space for free users.

Kind Regards

I am looking forward to the FTP option, although I seem to get fantastic upload speeds on zoom's FUP.

I have some requests though. I am slowly making cc my primary mirror, but can you allow people to upgrade to premium using earned balance.
Also, can you increase storage space for free users.

Kind Regards

We are allowing users to upgrade to premium from your earned earnings.
Sorry, we cant increase the storage space for free users..!!

Even if We Were Why will we choose to buy the same template again?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Paypal Payments were disputed due to regular fraud check by paypal so please wait 7 days or refund the amount we will pay you asap (2 days Max). Also make a ticket here http://cloudcache.cc/support

Does it mean payments requested via Paypal has a 7 days delay?
If I requested it now, when will I receive the payment via Paypal?

Sorry you make me lough

1. You told that FTP will be added for 4 weeks now

2. Now you have the next paypal problem

3. Premium Downloads are not counted correctly - you dont get 15$/1000 from premium downloads. I tested this...
Prove

4. Sales are not counted correctly. You count them like you want, to earn some $
Prove

5. First you have 100%, now 80%, whats next? 10%? Because 80% is also promo?
Its Regular Rate

6. You have tons of users here which are working for you

7. You should renew your banner here...
Which 1

8. You have cancelled my last payout 3 weeks ago because of "paypal problems" You told us, that you have to payback all the money for users which purchased premium accounts. So you have to reject the payouts.
thats not true and the next sign that are not serious and payout correctly. Lost 40$

Just some reasons why i left your service and why you are not serious!
IDK what problems you have we have tons of happy users with us they like how we do our business. Also you did not mention the money we sent you before u stopped doing business with us

So what if we dont have FTP is it hurting you in anyway? i see that you stopped uploading due to made up clauses.

Also No1 Lost any money we simply refunded every1.

Who has not had any problems with paypal i mean they due a regular fraud check hence they disputed from their side all amounts

Even our server payments were disputed still site is working

We are here to stay if you dont like the way we roll please stay out as i said this affiliate system is free and optional

hi Cindy how long does it take for a premium sale to count in my balance after a user have purchased it cause there is a delay of some sort i saw my first sale one day and i got the money the second now one of my users bought one and still not counted in balance and please when will add reports u said after alertpay payments please add daily reports thanks in advance

hi Cindy how long does it take for a premium sale to count in my balance after a user have purchased it cause there is a delay of some sort i saw my first sale one day and i got the money the second now one of my users bought one and still not counted in balance and please when will add reports u said after alertpay payments please add daily reports thanks in advance

Reports and FTP both will be added asap...

where is the site???? :S:S:S

The site is working..!!

Like i said they count like they want to do.

If i used the affiliate program of CC i had a sale in my statistics.
2 minutes later is was lost and not visible anymore....

till this moment they have been great in dealing with me and handling my issues and about what u said
well don't know about that what happened is at my first day of real work i got the first sale but wasn't counted in the balance tell a day or some good hours later yesterday on my local time today on the servers time i got the second and still not counted so i wait and ask like the first am gonna be having lots of sales and my community is a closed blog which i will probably know about each sale and rebill hope it's not as u say and wait for answer or for sale to count in my balance soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back