CloudCache.cc - 100% Pay Per Sale & Up to 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ what are you talking about ? stop posting bullshit without any proof, pm me.

Next 100 paid, only 58 left.

Alertpay users : you guys will be paid today.

everyone is getting paid so just sit back and relax and have a lil faith in CC you want them to pay you at the same time making it more difficult for them to do it idk what kind of strategy you guys are using here you want them to come back or not? what if they don't pay you and close the site down instead of setting everything back up and wasting shit load of money everything will be stable and up work with them don't say fuck you and pay us have respect

as rko said above guys please wait your payments will be sent to u soon as we have alot of overdue payments and we are tying our best to pay one by one
Thankyou

@quakeon here is your answer

Super Elite : 150% PPS (only on 1 and 3 month 6 Months or above = 100% )
Elite Group : $12 Fixed or 120% (only on 1 and 3 month 6 Months or above = 80%)
Premium User : 90% PPS (inapplicable on Lifetime Sales)
Registered User : 50-80% PPS (inapplicable on Lifetime Sales)

who are offical team here, I saw lots of voices here. Please if you are offical supporters
put some marks in your nick or signature. Or tell mods to mark you as supporter

Very strange, I did not download anything since 3 weeks from that host, and, today, I tried to download a file (as a free user) and I got that message :

You have reached the download-limit: 8000 Mb for last 7 days

X-(

Please, fix webupload. It is imposible to select more than one file each time I press the browse button.

Second, it is impossible to upload more than 2 files at the same time. It says "NaN%" or "initializing upload" and it`s freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back