Can you live without the Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froomple

Yup, it has become am inevitable part of our lives. I've been trying to avoid using it at all costs, but still end up using it in one way or the other. Thanks to the latest technologies that provides instant access to internet wherever you are.

My question is, can you really live without the internet in this modern era? If you do, would you feel alienated?

Or is it just about our self control that needs to be worked upon?

190 comments
Sometimes I think I can not live without internet. But I suddenly realized the problem was not the internet but the way we looked at life. If you ask what matters most to you then the answer is never the internet but the relationship. The connection does not mean internet.

Internet became such an important thing in our lives, we can't give it up, I spend most of my free time on the internet browsing forums, chatting with my friends, and much more stuff.

I cannot live without Internet. I may have used it 24/7 a day.
It provides everything - entertainment, news, network with friends, music, movies. Those are convenient things that you can never replace.

This would be close to imposible, every step i make today is connected to internet, give me few day without it and i will not know what to do.. damm when i think about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back