Can you live without the Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froomple

Yup, it has become am inevitable part of our lives. I've been trying to avoid using it at all costs, but still end up using it in one way or the other. Thanks to the latest technologies that provides instant access to internet wherever you are.

My question is, can you really live without the internet in this modern era? If you do, would you feel alienated?

Or is it just about our self control that needs to be worked upon?

190 comments
I remember the days when there are still no internet.
I was always very active outside home.

I wouldn't mind without internet for days.
It's nice to disconnect from time to time.

If i have enough media saved to my hard drive, sure why not. I will probably survive without the internet for 5 days max. It will be odd for sure.

Living Without Internet.
No, Not possible.

My Studies are online.
Business/Income online.
I have no skills, if there is no internet.
I play online.
The time i am disconnected from the internet is only when i am sleeping, still my games are running online (but let's just consider myself living without internet at that time):-=
I read about the world I am living in, Online.

So, l can't live without internet :dan:

Yesterday, i read a post somewhere that internet is going to die. I opened it instantly (it was a kind of reflex action), i was shocked and rocked, but when i opened it, i saw that it was a post from year 2008 and the reason that person gave was unworthy. But those few seconds/minutes were something I just can't explain :x:

Not possible, without the internet i'm nothing, poor, and without any motivation.
Internet keeps me alive actually!
And don't even think that i'm nerd or non social man, i just earn a good living on internet thats all, not playing games!

Not possible, without the internet i'm nothing, poor, and without any motivation.
Internet keeps me alive actually!
And don't even think that i'm nerd or non social man, i just earn a good living on internet thats all, not playing games!

same here, altough im not earning even close to as much these days compared to 3-4 years ago. but you should play Rocket League =D

Last edited:
np

Internet is a great tool to make money and learn. Like to stay off for some time. Most important things wouldn't come from any web, they're just beside you.

I guess I could if I were occupied with something constantly. But it is my hobby with servers and network, so the answer is no as soon as I get bored :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back