Can you live without the Internet?

Locker68

Nope But?

I love my Tech, but sadly its ruining the world as much as its a fantastic thing. To give it up id need rehab .......

hoadongtien

Sometimes I think I can not live without internet. But I suddenly realized the problem was not the internet but the way we looked at life. If you ask what matters most to you then the answer is never the internet but the relationship. The connection does not mean internet.

SpetsnazHost

Internet became such an important thing in our lives, we can't give it up, I spend most of my free time on the internet browsing forums, chatting with my friends, and much more stuff.

zerofire2905

I cannot live without Internet. I may have used it 24/7 a day.
It provides everything - entertainment, news, network with friends, music, movies. Those are convenient things that you can never replace.

VPSnet

This would be close to imposible, every step i make today is connected to internet, give me few day without it and i will not know what to do.. damm when i think about it...

generalboxel

Not Even for an Hour !!! I think it is kind of an addiction that you can find every where. I saw the deepest type when I was in China.

Top Bottom