BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent.Hunter: Then do not use them. They are the only one in the market with the lowest price for a 100TB. There are many other people willing to charge you x5-6 more for the same.

Isn't it very strange that the same ip downloading and uploading via several accounts on filehosts if people use shared ip in this server?
Any chance to have a dedicate ip?

Isn't it very strange that the same ip downloading and uploading via several accounts on filehosts if people use shared ip in this server?
Any chance to have a dedicate ip?
I don't think it's possible for a single OS to have several IP's :\ well I mean, you can login to it using different IP's but when you check the IP on sites like ip2location.com it'll still show you the main IP which means it makes no difference cuz websites will also log your main IP only. So, you'll need a VPS for dedicated IP which I don't provide currently.

LEVAC you should have a dedicated IP per account. If one user uploads or downloads the WRONG kind of material to/from a website. Is going to look like ALL your clients are in fault. Who will you terminate then there? IP is the most information a DC will give you (be able to get for you).

Hello guys, great news. I've sent the new server infos to your mails. Please check :D

Anyone else looking for great quality RDP's here? I have more slots.

Meh hotfile never works , its stupid even to expect that it will , those gay hf ppl ban every server ppl try to download from. So , get ur data from other sources - rs , fs , mu , private trackers and upload to hf if u want.

Isnt this the whole point of buying an rdp ?

977124266.png

Upload speed is dreadful O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back