BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
977124266.png

Upload speed is dreadful O.o
You can't get an accurate speed test result from speedtest.net for 1GigE connection :P but I think there's something up in the data center. I don't know but we normally get over 60-100MB/s upload to FS and over 2-6MB/s upload to HF. Ask my customers if you want, they know. :D

Yeh I know u told me. Well ill wait around a week or two then ill prolly ask for another test account and see if thats okay with u

btw FileServe banned ur host lol

lots of problems happening mate...........

Suggestion : why don't u take different IP's(Won't the problm solve.....)whenever 1 IP is banned Take a new one....[think it's a noob question :)]

Fileserve has unban us now :D

Edit : My Virtual Machines are down (WinXP) and can't run them. So I won't be on MSN until I can fix it. Please post your questions on my forum here : www.hq-rdps.com

My mail won't work either for now. So that's the best place to get quick help.

Bro make a support ticket to 100tb.com
they limited ur upload look on every speedtest website its only 10MBps up so thats like 1 megabytes per second which is horrible!

FS HF and everything

Bro make a support ticket to 100tb.com
they limited ur upload look on every speedtest website its only 10MBps up so thats like 1 megabytes per second which is horrible!

FS HF and everything
I don't think they limit. It happens with many servers I've tested. So it's probably the speedtest site which can't give accurate results for such connection speed.

GR8 server ever !
and levac is gr8 man !!!

new screen for speed

[slide]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3365/123123123f.png[/slide]

sorry for late testimonial.
i'm using levac 2Gbps RDP now , and i really satisfied with the upload speed to FS.

[SLIDE]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7893/hqrdps.jpg[/SLIDE]
thank you for providing good RDP.

and the support via MSN is good , almost everyday levac is online.

lol.. i have got this speeds too like on image in post above.. How can you be satisfied? Its on 2GBps port and you have got fu*king 3MB/s upload speed...

LEVAC why i have just max 1MB/s upload speed?

This is what I am talking about:

[slide]http://i54.tinypic.com/hx205l.jpg[/slide]

Jokerko: What do you expect from a 2Gbps SHARED by other users? The whole 2Gbps for yourself?

Apparently reading from your picture you can clearly see the speed is capped at 1000KB/s per connection. Nothing wrong with that OPEN more threads for it to go faster.

And you don't have max 1MB/s upload speed. Right there is 4MB/s have you tried opening more threads. Do not ever expect to get a 1Gbit on a single thread ever.

I thought it will be better.. 2GBps port.. its 250MB I guess ... and there is around 3-6 people online when I am .. Then its around 40MB/s per each user.

Thats why i dont understand this ;)

And now is server down? Cuz I cant login.

Yes it is up to 250MB/s a 2Gbps port.

The only way to really find out if the server can EVEN hold up that speed is to run HDD benchmarks. I told Levac to get RAID because regular hard drives will never hold up 2Gbps when your sharing it with other people, alone you could do it though.

Run HDTACH (software) and see what speeds can the hard drives substain their speeds up-to. Don't do the short test. Do the long test and then you can really see if the server could even hold up to 2Gbps. Just a fair warning to anyone reading this just because a user offers 1Gbps .. 2Gbps or even 10Gbps it DOESNT mean the server can even reach that speed. It matters about the kind of HDD it is, most importantly if its on RAID, and some CPU/RAM.

Hopefully you will get to see what you are really getting. If 250MB/s is being used amongst the 6 people that you say are on when you are on then Levac should put BS (bandwidth shaper) amongst those online.

EDIT: Don't forget the BBU battery on the RAID controllers for extra speed :) (Write Cache FTW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back