BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, 100TB only offers three different Server configurations ^_^ Which show on their main page.

As for you stating 16 Cores, 100TB does not offer that sort of configuration

untitlmfm.png

@DLow, do you realize that, that live-chat is only for "Shared Hosting" of midphase? It's not a complete book for all the servers 100TB offers :P I'm sure 100TB does offer all the servers I've stated in the thread :P

Get on 100TB live chat, And show me the guy i talked to said they don't offer eth0 ports above 1Gbit.

I mean i dunno if the guy that works for the company its self is a skid, Which i doubt.

i mean srsly i may be intrested in upgrading :|

It will be good to post screenshots of the actual server once you have it here. So that way myself and others can know what we are actually buying because in the beginning you had a X5650 w/ 48GB DDR3 and then you put it down to a lower-end server then talked about a 2gbit port and so on etc.

You don't have to show a portion of the picture. That is here on this thread.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=977379

If any of you are even interested I can get you 5% off every month as well. From any of those servers. That is another topic though.

Please show the specs or an invoice so people know what they are really getting. At this point the title is misleading as well. Is more of a pre-sales right now more than anything according to 9/21/2010.

Note: The server full with 15+ people will not be able to reach 2Gbps anyway. The hard drives aren't meant to be used for it especially when the content is not static. On live streaming it will be easier. If you really want to push 2Gbps (over many clients not just one person) your going to need to get RAID. One person can easily do 2Gbps though (but that is different vs many online).

Run HDTach and you will see your performance.

It will be good to post screenshots of the actual server once you have it here. So that way myself and others can know what we are actually buying because in the beginning you had a X5650 w/ 48GB DDR3 and then you put it down to a lower-end server then talked about a 2gbit port and so on etc.

You don't have to show a portion of the picture. That is here on this thread.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=977379

If any of you are even interested I can get you 5% off every month as well. From any of those servers. That is another topic though.

Please show the specs or an invoice so people know what they are really getting. At this point the title is misleading as well. Is more of a pre-sales right now more than anything according to 9/21/2010.

Note: The server full with 15+ people will not be able to reach 2Gbps anyway. The hard drives aren't meant to be used for it especially when the content is not static. On live streaming it will be easier. If you really want to push 2Gbps (over many clients not just one person) your going to need to get RAID. One person can easily do 2Gbps though (but that is different vs many online).

Run HDTach and you will see your performance.
Here is screenshot of our current one, but as posted above we'll be upgrading it too DUAL 5620 if we get 2-3 new users quick.

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/53xlai.png[/slide]

@FileStorageHouse : Well, have alternative downloading method. Currently some users are still able to download from HF premium using alternatives that we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back