BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this is awesome!
Thanks for the second month mate :)
The first month was awesome and I earned much more than I paid for the server :P

Guys, he is trustable and provides good service on MSN.
Btw money sent to your paypal bro...waiting for the server xD

Nope, he did not do it in the last server :)
Everyone shared 8GB...never had any problem!
And with 48 Gigs I am sure you won't get any chance to complain xD

it's 2Gbps External Dedicated to the internet ;)

I know 100TB isn't unmetered for 1Gbps but I never said it is either. I only said unmetered because, if someone ever use more than 100TB the price will be paid by us not the RDP buyer so he gets to use it as if it were unmetered :) Does that make sense? 8-)

it's 2Gbps External Dedicated to the internet ;)

I know 100TB isn't unmetered for 1Gbps but I never said it is either. I only said unmetered because, if someone ever use more than 100TB the price will be paid by us not the RDP buyer so he gets to use it as if it were unmetered :) Does that make sense? 8-)

They don't offer 2Gbps (2x1Gbps) External. lol

100TB DOES offer unmetered for 1Gbit, but I doubt you upgraded to it ($ 399.00).

They don't offer 2Gbps (2x1Gbps) External. lol

100TB DOES offer unmetered for 1Gbit, but I doubt you upgraded to it ($ 399.00).
uhm I will ask them if their 2Gbps is external or not. What is the point of making a config with 1Gbps internal + 1Gbps external? We already have like that on our current server which was advertised as 1Gbps but yet we get 1Gbps internal and 1Gbps external. But still, I'll ask them to make sure.

Well, I'm not going to buy the whole 324TB lolz. It's already hard to reach 100TB in a month anyway :P.

Isnt this the thread which was stating 48gb ram ,20 users etc in which many already paid,you deleted all those details in the first page and moved suddenly to 8gb with out any change in price?

So are you going to allow that much users in this server too?

Buzzed you two times yesterday regarding this at msn no response yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back