BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need one urgently ....

Do u guarantee that no other user will have access to other users documents / folders

When will u get the server btw

I have added u to msn

apolgy about last night, some stupid techs must have messed my internet cuz I couldn't get the cable light back on (external problem) but I'll send them all in a few mins.

I am finally using it. As expected speed is excellent, 12Mbps upload to FS. It also downloads great. RAR is very good too.

Sure, sir. It says 2x 1Gbps public :P

[slide]http://i56.tinypic.com/2e2koqt.png[/slide]

I have to point that this server is NOT 2x1Gbps. You asked Tom a sales question regarding a server completely different from the one you have in the main page.

The one in the main page states "Intel Xeon X3220" the sales picture you posted is regarding a "Dual 5620" which you do not have. Therefore, you do not own that server nor 2 x 1 Gbps to public. That was just a question as of "How many ports does the Dual 5620 have" and he (Tom @salesman) responded by saying "2x1Gbps to public". Don't know why you seem happy when you don't own it. Unless you can show me that whole ticket without covering the whole e-mail.

Note: This isn't a server like it was shared amongst other users before to just make even. This is a server for profit and there is nothing wrong with that. The server specification listed in the front page is $201.15.

If he was taking 27 x 16 = $432-201.00= $231
Excluding the license for Windows Server 2008 and any other addons he may have. Again nothing wrong with taking profit.

2c

need 3 or 4 more to get the 2GBIT server
which is probably the best US server you can find on WJ
hurry up before all slots are gone

@OldSpace, that was our very first plan and we didn't mention that we already have the server :P but then we were lack of users so I went ahead with a less powerful server but I showed that screenshot cuz some people doubt that 100TB offers 2Gbps speed so it's not like I showed 2Gbps screenshot and provide 1Gbps with Quad server :P

@KZEE, thanks. We need 3 or 4 more users to get a 2Gbps server guys, it'll be 16 cores. I've updated the front page and you get more space etc and also on a more powerful server too :) I've limited the P3 to get some users fast so, guys Get the spots asap :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back