BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dede110 : s01 server doesn't have 21 users. It only has 15 users and the admin accounts (admins don't run anything, only use the account to login and fix anything needed). You can always check how many users are on the server by checking the number of folders inside the T Drive.

About the hardware decreased. I'm with a datacenter who sell hardware upgrades at very high prices. I also have explained what I've done in the email. I'm sure we have better servers than the 24GB 16 core server. The only useful thing about that server was the 24GB RAM cuz we rarely get over 50% of CPU usage on the current 8 core servers so what's the need for 16 core? 8GB is working fine as long as no one abuses with high RAM using apps. If there's abuser, no matter how much RAM the server has it'll still reach 99% RAM usage. I've seen it on the 24GB RAM. It was reaching 99% with ~22 users.

From my experience, the cause of the slowness of server was not the CPU or the RAM even though they are reaching 80%+. It's mostly the hard drive. As you can see, the hard drive plays a big role. When everyone is doing torrents, raring, moving files/folders, anything, the hard drive is working. So the faster speed of the hard drive, the faster the jobs will be done. That's basically why we've decreased our RAM and CPU and then increased the hard drive speeds.

Anyways, we a plan to increase the RAM size in our new servers (upto 16GB). So hopefully, the new servers will work better (in RAM).

s01 server restarted.

LEVAC.......... Check S04 network plsssssssssssss
It's so weird!!!!!
My connection sometimes disconnect strangely and my download/upload always stucks in process...............

LEVAC, Check S04 right now plsss.....I'm ID52
Download/Upload always stucks and unable to complete.......
Besides, today i sometimes get this error when i connect???------>>>>>>
errorvt.jpg

What's wrong with network on S04?????????

Levac what happen Bro Didn't Received Any Acc Information till now Iam waiting plz send Me soon .
Your RDP account is ready.

@ tung : I've restarted s04. It hasn't been restarted in over a month. Try the server again and if you still see problems, create a support ticket.

Regards

after the restart , i still have the problem with download showing 0KB/s ( about 3 hours ago from this post).
idk about now, currently away from my PC.
hope there no problem after i back to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back