BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, my VoIP modem kept restarting the power and won't let me go on internet. Now I just took it out and connecting directly cuz it's not fixed yet. Sorry about this. I've sent ticket to dc for s01 problem. I'll post update shortly.

Update
I've sent a mass mail to s01 clients. Please read, I've explained what happened.

levac is a very helpful and a decent guy...just helped me solve my problem(took 3 hrs to sort it out...)...thanx for your help...and keep up the good service... ;)

almost been using RDP for close to a month now and i'm very impressed with the speeds, customer support is very reliable as well. keep up the good work.

levac is a very helpful and a decent guy...just helped me solve my problem(took 3 hrs to sort it out...)...thanx for your help...and keep up the good service... ;)
Thank you for the comment :)
almost been using RDP for close to a month now and i'm very impressed with the speeds, customer support is very reliable as well. keep up the good work.
Thank you for the comment :)
Anyone else experiencing slow performance in Server 01??
We're scanning some files. Maybe it is causing the slowliness, please check back after a while. If not fixed, create a ticket on our website and we'll check the processes on server.

Edit : Someone was running over 3400 opera copies :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back