BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally recommend this RDP, I been for two months now and I can say that the speed for download, upload and compress is the best that you can find

I just renew my account.

Can i use RL+RDP+Seedbox all together ?
Thanks,
RDP+Seedbox, yes (must use a private torrent tracker)
RL+RDP+Seedbox, no (we don't mix-sell RDP and RL together)
I totally recommend this RDP, I been for two months now and I can say that the speed for download, upload and compress is the best that you can find

I just renew my account.
Thank you for your comment, didux. :)

DMCAPolicy
Since our servers are based in the US, we comply with the DMCA policy. We will remove your files if your files are reported in the DMCA mail to us. You have 3 chances to stop repeating the notice, the 3rd will get your account removed without a refund.

DMCA mostly happens when you download a torrent from a public tracker. If you are using well-known and safe private trackers for torrents and only downloading or uploading to well-known file hosts, you shouldn't have this problem. We do this to serve you better.

Thank you.
ImportantNotes
1. HF Premium download doesn't work, you need to use RPNET.BIZ or Real-Debrid.com account to download, upload works and free download works.
2. This RDP is not the best for seedbox (torrents). In some cases you may get more than 40MB/s download/upload in torrents but also can drop to 100KB/s because most seeders and leechers are in EU. So get EU servers if you just want to do torrents/seedbox-ing.
3. Converting/Encoding is also not allowed.

That is what i talking about...

Why a rdp if you can´t encode or converting..?? .. the dmca policy and all the crap!!.. you are very strict about this..

Why a rdp if you can´t encode or converting..?? .. the dmca policy and all the crap!!.. you are very strict about this..

RDPs are not supposed to be used for encoding and converting get a VPS for that, the resources in a RDP are shared and encoding uses a lot of resources.

The DMCA policy is also correct, dont download from public trackers and you will be safe. I am using this RDP for 3 months now and its extremely good, no complaints. There was a downtime for a while, but i was fully compensated.

Maybe because other ppl dont wanna use a RDP when someone is hogging all the resources with their encoding, how about you use your home PC to convert, or better yet, check the SAME section that has host that ALLOW encoding, instead of bitching n this thread?;)

Yes we have to follow DMCA requests cuz our servers are in US. I think most datacenters follow the DMCA procedures. Do you download from public trackers?

CuteFTP and Filezilla suddenly started giving me problems when someone filled the C drive.......again!

edit, all is well now, gonna get the most out of my last day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back