BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ccda55.png

Lame speed, don't bother with this guy, his servers suck, he doesn't even bother to fix it + ignores you when you talk to him.

aef7ac.png

I don't have a single movie on my acct.

ccda55.png

Lame speed, don't bother with this guy, his servers suck, he doesn't even bother to fix it + ignores you when you talk to him.

aef7ac.png

The server is in US, you can't expect a stable high speed to EU servers. Those HF upload speed if normal. It's not easy to get higher per-connection upload speed to HF. For the C Drive, your storage is not in C Drive. It's in T Drive, inside your volume. Nobody can go inside your folder so it will definitely have the same amount as you last saw it.

If you want fast RS uploads, we just received our EU server. I can move you there and your RS issue will be solved, but US ones will suffer.

Check S04 network plssssssssss, LEVAC. Still old problems!!! How annoying.

Please check as soon as possible. I need it immediately!!! :D Thanks guy :D

Check S04 network plssssssssss, LEVAC. Still old problems!!! How annoying.

Please check as soon as possible. I need it immediately!!! :D Thanks guy :D

Same here!
Upload to Hotfile don´t work and to Filesonic it´s too slow and 1 slot at the time, RDP conection is down a lot of times on 1 day, raw is always on maximum (8 gb) and the RDP suffers, staying slow has hell!
Take a look on that,Levac!
I´m with your service almost seven months now and i´m happy with, but now is giving problems s04!
I need to renew the RDP tomorrow cause it ends and i´m not sure if i´m going to do it, if continues like this!

ccda55.png

aef7ac.png

That is it´s not true, he cares and a lot!
Maybe he doesn´t have time now to do that, but he is very helpfull and a nice person for what i could see talking with him.

The RapidShare story is a lie. Sorry, but RapidShare has good speeds in both EU and US. They just have an incredibly good network and they are connected to VSNL, that's a carrier that takes care of a direct link between the US and EU.

Nope, rapidshare speeds suck on US servers, i've tried 3 servers and all give slow speeds to RS. If you want faster speeds there, EU servers are the best.

EDIT:

oh and levac, can i be moved to an EU server?

S03
hrcid29

LEVAC109, you didn't send me the demo, you asked me which plan I would like to test, I answered you but still waiting for your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back