BoxSlots - Information for Dedicated & VPS clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know how people could trust this company. Has anyone even seen what it says about Boxslots on Companies House Register? More specificially have a look at the postcode of where the company is supposedly situated at: WA11 0EY, search for it on google map and it will lead to a house LOL.

What is wrong with that? You don't need to be registered to 10 Downing St to be a company..

The only difference between operating the business from your home as a company, vs not incorporated, is you become legally responsible therefore much more legit and trustworthy.

@Chicarito: Yea? Half the hosting companies on this forum aren't even registered, and I can guarantee you they are based in a house. With that logic you're telling me every hosting company on this forum needs to buy an office building to meet your standards? Good luck. BoxSlots was a good company, the new owners that took it over are absolute shit.

i have no Problems with them they are friendly and server is running fine last 3 days ;)

They Setup all my wishes and iam happy atm.

Best greetz

@Chicarito: Yea? Half the hosting companies on this forum aren't even registered, and I can guarantee you they are based in a house. With that logic you're telling me every hosting company on this forum needs to buy an office building to meet your standards? Good luck. BoxSlots was a good company, the new owners that took it over are absolute shit.

How are the new owners shite?

Anyone got refund with disputes?

I have been replied that my dispute was valid. But they don't have anything left to refund from. So it is still being processed. Too little hope to get anything at all :facepalm:

Anyone got refund with disputes?

I have been replied that my dispute was valid. But they don't have anything left to refund from. So it is still being processed. Too little hope to get anything at all :facepalm:

when did you dispute? is it paypal?

when did you dispute? is it paypal?
Even before Instant Dedicated came alive. It was with AlertPay. I did create the dispute when "Hawk" told us to wait for their reply. I sensed it would be in vein & created it anyway. Well still it was late I guess. I don't know if AlertPay can do anything to them at all.

Even before Instant Dedicated came alive. It was with AlertPay. I did create the dispute when "Hawk" told us to wait for their reply. I sensed it would be in vein & created it anyway. Well still it was late I guess. I don't know if AlertPay can do anything to them at all.

its better if its paypal cuz paypal will pay for you

If PayPal rule in favour of the buyer and the seller has $0 in their account, their balance would be minus, thus owing PayPal. PayPal will eventually involve collections agencies that will act on behalf of PayPal.

I'm sorry but I don't know how Alert pay works, if they have $0 in their account then they should do what PayPal do. Mind you, I did ask everyone to open a dispute as soon as possible regardless of waiting for BoxSlots reply.

If PayPal rule in favour of the buyer and the seller has $0 in their account, their balance would be minus, thus owing PayPal. PayPal will eventually involve collections agencies that will act on behalf of PayPal.

I'm sorry but I don't know how Alert pay works, if they have $0 in their account then they should do what PayPal do. Mind you, I did ask everyone to open a dispute as soon as possible regardless of waiting for BoxSlots reply.
I didn't mean anything bad by that mate :) I was just stating the time of that incidence. Referring to someone green gives a better understanding most of the times :D

So is there any update on InstantDedicated or ServerBoost? I mean what are they planning on doing with Boxslots customers? I never received a definite reply from them, they kept saying its free for now but its 28th already and I am looking for an answer to what they plan on doing. If somebody knows anything about what happens next, then please share because I am tired of opening ticket and get a generic response about how they are not sure and haven't decided yet. I just need to know their plan so I can adjust myself with it.

I received email from them an hour ago:
noreply@slik.eu to me
show details 7:05 PM (1 hour ago)

Dear mr/mrs ******,

A new account has been created for you in the backoffice of ******.

With the information below you can login and use you account right away:

Web address: http://admin.instantdedicated.com/
Company name: ******
Username: ******
Password: ******

Enjoy your account!
it's in my spam folder anyway. I did not try login yet.

update:
their CP

Last edited:
I received the same email, logged in.
They said its SolusVM panel however functionality wise its pretty basic.. only server start, reboot and reset password etc. Oh well whatever is secure and keeps the hacker away.
However, Basic Servers stats would have beeen great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back