BoxSlots - Information for Dedicated & VPS clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the service is acquired by Serverboost, then there is nothing to worry. But I don't think they will accept new unmetered vps (1gbit,2gbit) orders

yes, they should give me next month free server and i'm happy again :)
BUT the prices etc should be the same otherwise i'll go to ovh
i made also a ticket regarding THIs

Last edited:
@serverboost
"We are currently making sure all customers go online again and we would like to ask not to panic in any way. We'll make sure compensation will be given for the trouble caused (as in 1 month free service). Boxslots will most likely be taken over by our company, Server Boost."

what that's mean? you giving our 1 month to backup data or you really continue their company with same plan and price?

ServerBoost can't refund! Can they? If not, at least help us getting the Refund by stating the actual scenario to the AlertPay guys(if contacted).

I will keep my current server if actually it goes on as it were previously.

SoluVS panel is still down & any ETA about that would be great.

Well according to WJ rules , if serverboost have taken over boxslots , it will now be up to them to provide refunds to clients... which i doubt they will do

Ask a moderator about this

viruz - Thats terrible news, I had paid my bucks to BS though & not Serverboost. If someone can please tell me how to get a refund of whole it would be awesome.

Thanks.

ServerBoost refunds all BoxSlots clients --> ain't gonna happen.

my VPS is up online and all data still there although I already move my site to another provider.

if ServerBoost take over BoxSlots and continue providing the service then I might switch back.

Well according to WJ rules , if serverboost have taken over boxslots , it will now be up to them to provide refunds to clients... which i doubt they will do

Ask a moderator about this

Server boost won't be able to refund clients as you (the clients) did not pay Server boost directly. Server boost may post information regarding refunds as they have contact with BoxSlots staff. But as of now, it's BoxSlots duty to refund their clients (not the company that will take over).

Also, regarding disputes, we can't give you "scenarios" to provide PayPal / Alertpay etc, you have to take some time out and provide all the information you can to them (screenshots would help too and links). Zack did PM me that funds were ready to refund clients and it was first come first served basis, I pm'd him regarding what he said but I have not got a response yet.

Last edited:
Any new info?

I have (or at leats HAD) a VPS with boxslots and currently I can not ping nor can I access it using the billing system (or the SolusVM cPanel)

I know some other boxslots costumers have access again. am the only one still with server down?

EDIT: please ignore my above message. as soon as I submited that message my VPS came online again. so now my question is. will this VPS stay online and continue like before? or is this like a "Backup period" like the same deal with leaseweb/rapidspeeds thing

Last edited:
eMail just received from Server Boost B.V. :-

As you might be aware, everything was shutdown today from Boxslots due to issues in the company.
I am Jelle and I represent Server Boost, where boxslots rented their servers.

We are currently making sure all customers go online again and we would like to ask not to panic in any way.
We'll make sure compensation will be given for the trouble caused (as in 1 month free service).
Boxslots will most likely be taken over by our company, Server Boost.

If you have any more questions, I would like to ask to open a ticket in the system.
We are doing our best to get everything sorted again today!

Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,
Jelle Maes

Server Boost B.V.

So there is some light at the end of the tunnel.

If your VPS is back online - Please make a complete back up NOW

I just got a reply that prices will not change if you wana stick with boxslots aka ServerBoost.

Thats some good news. I would love to stick with my current VPS for the same price.
However, they will probably use their payment gateway for any new payments, which I do not mind. I hope they accept paypal :) wohoo Now i don't have to look for a different host and all the hassle of reinstalling/moving.

Special Thanks like very special lol to ServerBoost for helping boxslots clients.

I put in a dispute on paypal and included links to topics here and also screenshots to unanswered ticket, unable to access VPS and accountdetails where IP is on boxslots client area, I just want me money back now

Boxslots customers are being taken over by Instant Dedicated, which is also using the Global Layer network.
Nothing will change for you as a client - besides the company you are a customer from.
At this moment we will keep on operating under the Boxslots brand name until all clients are moved.

We have already made improvements to make everything more secure and we'll inform you shortly on any further changes.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back