elabcry

Hello everyone, in a nutshell, if you are the owner of a website that displays videos and you like stability, you are in the right place
First of all, I am the owner of a website that also displays videos, and I have loved this work for 5 years, and I have experience with video hosting sites
I want to tell you from my experience with sites that the best stable site in playing video and everything is
StreamSB.com
This is if your work is stable and you like stability and that your videos always work This is the only site now. Do not look at profits. Look at stability, and that your videos are always available
There is also another feature that does not delete videos forever

StreamSB.com
I have been working since the start of this wonderful host, I recommend him to everyone
This is my site and this is my first player
Thank you, please write any note below

37 comments
for me the best host are

voe
doodstream
streamtape

+ stable and fast encoding
- bitrate is not the best

have anyone a better host for me?
Post automatically merged:

How do you come up with it, what's so special about it compared to doodstream, voe and streamtape or something?
I tried voe and also doodstream, but the speed is slow in uploading files, and they also delete files after a short period. I am a site that uploads movies and series
Post automatically merged:

This host was sent filemoon.sx by some members and I will try it now and write my experience
I uploaded some files there and I see the upload speed is good
I also see one popup in non-profit mode That's good too
I will monitor the speed of playing the videos, and also if there are stops on the site or other problems, I will write them to you
Thank you

Last edited:
they always defend this, they think they are doing the right count :D
Nah they know they aren't doing it right but well they can't straight up admit shaving 50% of earnings, can they? :smiley:
"sorry our adblock system is so good at detecting adblock views than other hosts" always makes me crack up. :laughing::sweat_smile:

Nah they know they aren't doing it right but well they can't straight up admit shaving 50% of earnings, can they? :smiley:
"sorry our adblock system is so good at detecting adblock views than other hosts" always makes me crack up. :laughing::sweat_smile:
also there are idiots defending this video hosting, unfortunately i am in the same forum with them :laughing::persevere:

They all suck b@lls. Too many ads, buffering, low bit rate, low upload speed.

Although, voe and filelions come close ...

Last edited:
Back