elabcry

Hello everyone, in a nutshell, if you are the owner of a website that displays videos and you like stability, you are in the right place
First of all, I am the owner of a website that also displays videos, and I have loved this work for 5 years, and I have experience with video hosting sites
I want to tell you from my experience with sites that the best stable site in playing video and everything is
StreamSB.com
This is if your work is stable and you like stability and that your videos always work This is the only site now. Do not look at profits. Look at stability, and that your videos are always available
There is also another feature that does not delete videos forever

StreamSB.com
I have been working since the start of this wonderful host, I recommend him to everyone
This is my site and this is my first player
Thank you, please write any note below

37 comments
Hello everyone, in a nutshell, if you are the owner of a website that displays videos and you like stability, you are in the right place
First of all, I am the owner of a website that also displays videos, and I have loved this work for 5 years, and I have experience with video hosting sites
I want to tell you from my experience with sites that the best stable site in playing video and everything is
StreamSB.com
This is if your work is stable and you like stability and that your videos always work This is the only site now. Do not look at profits. Look at stability, and that your videos are always available
There is also another feature that does not delete videos forever

StreamSB.com
I have been working since the start of this wonderful host, I recommend him to everyone
This is my site and this is my first player
Thank you, please write any note below
yes they are stable but in 0 % profits mode too many pop ads.

yes they are stable but in 0 % profits mode too many pop ads.
On all web hosts in non-profit mode, 2 popup ads appear
If you are in non-profit mode and see more than 2 pop-up ads, I advise you to communicate with them on the chat on their site
It was showing me 2 pop-up ads, and it was also showing banner ads But I contacted them and the problem was solved, and only now 2 pop-up ads appear
2 popup This is normal for them to pay for hosting and staff on the site
And the best feature that I dare you to find now in any other host is that your files will not be deleted forever, and this is also another very good feature.
Thank you for visiting my article and expressing your opinion

Yes it is a good site but..my country's rate is very low
Yes, I know this, but there are pros and cons
Yes, you can find your favorite country earning a little money, but there is also the advantage of not deleting videos forever
Also, the site and videos are not disrupted a lot, and this is also a great advantage
And I want to tell you something else. All prices are now the same in all sites, not the case as before
And if you have good sites that we can benefit from, send them here so that all people can benefit
Thank you

If you are in non-profit mode and see more than 2 pop-up ads, I advise you to communicate with them on the chat on their site
It was showing me 2 pop-up ads, and it was also showing banner ads But I contacted them and the problem was solved, and only now 2 pop-up ads appear
And the best feature that I dare you to find now in any other host is that your files will not be deleted forever, and this is also another very good feature.
First of all, streamsb.com, which you mentioned, is a service that was opened in May 2020. (i.e. not even 3 years)

And no service has unlimited disk and storage forever, remember that.

Sorry to disappoint you, but there is simply no best host. They all have their flaws.

Advantages:
Streamsb.com - Not very difficult if taking up disk space, almost instantly support (however, not always good). No official inactivity policy.
Filemoon: Nowadays good re-encoding, most of the times fast streams
Wolfstream: For the time being good features and minimal ads. High rates.

Disadvantages:
Streamsb.com - Videos often buffer a lot of refuse to play. Stick with 360p and then even expect problems.
Low Ads = At least 4-5 popup and notifications
Filemoon: Unlimited storage, however very strict with views/storage ratio.
Wolfstream: This company has a bad reputation in luring uploaders with high rates and low or even no rates. Then add more and more ads or even let the host explode.

Last edited:

No that is not true. I said about my no profits problem they ignored. 2pop ads and a lot banner ads is not suitable for nowadays. to avoid the viewers away from site, instead of using streamsb, I will use the filemoon and wolfstream. for money maker will be liked the streamsb. Sorry Streamsb is not the best video site.

No that is not true. I said about my no profits problem they ignored. 2pop ads and a lot banner ads is not suitable for nowadays. to avoid the viewers away from site, instead of using streamsb, I will use the filemoon and wolfstream. for money maker will be liked the streamsb. Sorry Streamsb is not the best video site.
I guess you're looking for excitement with wolfstream? :)

Which major site is using wolfstream? do you have a reference?
Why do you still trust them, they left everyone on time!

big sites and me, we will never trust wolfstream again.

I never trust file hosts. I always backup my files and not to worry if one file host gone away the other file host coming. No excitement on new file host and videos hosts. I always search the hosts and take a useful site for me and my viewers. Big site can go long stable but they are too many ads and not good for my viewers. So I always consider for my viewers not for me. if the videos are comfortable for my viewers I will use that videos host. Uploading is not problem. If they left us my files are kept on my hdd so don't worry leaving us I can Upload once again.

For anyone hosting many movies/tv shows I would recommend netu I never got video deleted, and also I get over $15 per 10000 for tier 3/4 on 60% ads. Only $2 per 1tb based on month for inactive files.

For anyone hosting many movies/tv shows I would recommend netu I never got video deleted, and also I get over $15 per 10000 for tier 3/4 on 60% ads. Only $2 per 1tb based on month for inactive files.
They open 6-7 popups with 60% ads, and many times the browser freezes because of the ads.

First of all, streamsb.com, which you mentioned, is a service that was opened in May 2020. (i.e. not even 3 years)

And no service has unlimited disk and storage forever, remember that.
I didn't tell you the host has been working for 3 years
The other thing is my personal experience compared to other hosts
And if you have a good host, send us a message so we can all benefit
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Sorry to disappoint you, but there is simply no best host. They all have their flaws.

Advantages:
Streamsb.com - Not very difficult if taking up disk space, almost instantly support (however, not always good). No official inactivity policy.
Filemoon: Nowadays good re-encoding, most of the times fast streams
Wolfstream: For the time being good features and minimal ads. High rates.

Disadvantages:
Streamsb.com - Videos often buffer a lot of refuse to play. Stick with 360p and then even expect problems.
Low Ads = At least 4-5 popup and notifications
Filemoon: Unlimited storage, however very strict with views/storage ratio.
Wolfstream: This company has a bad reputation in luring uploaders with high rates and low or even no rates. Then add more and more ads or even let the host explode.
Yes, I agree with you
But I didn't talk about the prices, I'm talking about stability, video playback, and file retention for a long time
This is my experience. I've been using video hosts for 5 or 6 years, and I know what I'm saying
If you have a suggestion for a good host, write it here
Thank you

stay away from these video hosting servers;
Wolfstream
Voe
Streamhub
Why sir give me your reasons and also suggest us good hosts
Thank you

Sir, you are talking about another host, this host, and these people were not working before
The other thing is if you have good hosts, send them to us so we can benefit
Thank you

I know wolfstream sir I'm not talking about wolfstream I'm talking about StreamSB.com

I never trust file hosts. I always backup my files and not to worry if one file host gone away the other file host coming. No excitement on new file host and videos hosts. I always search the hosts and take a useful site for me and my viewers. Big site can go long stable but they are too many ads and not good for my viewers. So I always consider for my viewers not for me. if the videos are comfortable for my viewers I will use that videos host. Uploading is not problem. If they left us my files are kept on my hdd so don't worry leaving us I can Upload once again.
Good words from you
But I'm not talking about the files or the host will be closed or not. I am talking about the stability of video playback as well as the retention of files for a long time
As for me, I cannot keep the files because I am a large movie and series site I have millions of views per month
Once again, I wrote my personal experience, and I am not with or against the host. I just wanted to write my personal experience
If you have other good hosts, send them to us

ill put a vote towards @FileMoon as the best video hosting of 2022.
Where is it? There is nothing like this. Send their website and I will check
Thank you

@FileMoon still best for now (Clean Ads)

@StreamSB with setting 25% still too much hidden popup :(
Thank you for sending a host to try it out

Last edited:
for me the best host are

voe
doodstream
streamtape

+ stable and fast encoding
- bitrate is not the best

have anyone a better host for me?

ill put a vote towards @FileMoon as the best video hosting of 2022.
How do you come up with it, what's so special about it compared to doodstream, voe and streamtape or something?

Last edited:
Back